I have this weird feeling that is kinda annoying

Discussion in 'General' started by nathandeal53, Apr 23, 2012.

1. what up people! so yesterday i decided to take either a 14 day T-break or a full month or just stop until schools out. I'm not here to complain about how T-breaks sucks but i am here because i have this weird feeling that I've felt once before when i took a break. I feel like i should quit but then again i don't want to. It's not a problem for me to quit cold turkey i just don't know what to do but i was wondering if anybody ever had this feeling before..?

2. I actually have that feeling all the time, but then, when I blaze again, it's just like helllll yaaaaaa lol

3. i know that feel bro

4. i know what you mean. you want to quit for a while but smoking is just so much better than not smoking.

5. Northernlights2- yeah last time this happened i was so bummed about smoking and then after i smoked i was like this awesome haha. I'm just gonna take a break and see how i feel. right now my tolerance is sky high after smoking about everyday for 5 weeks

6. I find that if i take a 2 week break every other month atleast i enjoy and appreciate smoking alot more.