I have the worst roommate ever

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, May 1, 2009.

1. Okay so my roommates always been a douche bag, hypocrite, thief (stolen weed from me before along with other stuff), arrogant, and so many other words to describe him, but last night was the last straw.

So first off he steals my friends $20 bowl. When they ask him about it he tells them that I stole it. First of all, I've never stolen anything in my life, I never lie to anyone about anything and I have no need to steal some cheap $20 used bowl. These kids start thinking im a schemey douchebag lying thief and theres no way im gonna take the blame for my idiots roommate stealing something from them, especially since I think stealing is wrong. So i tell them he has it and I'd help them get it back. (this whole situation has gone on for weeks by the way).

So they tell my roommate they know he has the bowl and it wasnt me who did it, and after some struggle, he gives it to them, still blaming it on me saying he was only holding it for me for a couple days. The other kid tells my roommate "dude theres no way we believe you, we know you did it" and then he leaves.

So i come back to my room literally 10 seconds later and my roommates there. he takes everything on my desk and throws it across the room and says "im gonna hurt you for telling them. im gonna fucking kill you. you better watch your fucking back while your sleeping."

im like "your not gonna do shit" and he says "oh yea, even better. im gonna call the police and tell him that you have 3.5 grams of weed in the room and il get you arrested."

and im sitting there thinking what the fuck did I ever do to this kid except not take the blame and lose friends because he wanted to keep a cheap ass $20 bowl.

so i packed my shit up and walked out of the room to other ppls room and chilled there for the night. apparently my roommates calmed down, but he still hasnt said a word to me because he thinks i was at wrong in this whole situation.

i really cant deal with this kid anymore, he got kicked out of his last room for throwing a latter at someone and has some serious anger problems among others. i feel theres no way i could've handled my relationship with him this semester better than i did, yet we still have problems.

uhh, sorry if this kinda came off as a rant but i cant live like this anymore.

2. that's fucked, but at least he pays rent, and doesn't use a strainer to sift all the ashtrays in the house for ash nugs.

plus i assume he sometimes cleans up after himself

3. i live in the dorm so its a fixed rate for everyone. i dont really benefit in anyway by him living here :cool:

at least i only have like 2 weeks left with him...

4. Like the dude above said, at least he pays rent... he could just leave you hangin like my roomate did to me..

But there is one option for this...

MURDER.

5. That doesn't make up for him being a piece of shit.

I'd deck the dude and find another place to stay. Wouldn't even say a word to him either.

6. The semester is almost over. Just deal with it. But before you both leave to go home for the summer deck the n**** in the face, and just walk out.

7. Keep your weed hidden in HIS dresser. That way if he calls the cops they will get there all you gotta do is say "Thank god you saved me from this junky!! Look in his dresser!!!! Watch him go red in the face as he gets handcuffed.

8. i think i will deck this motherfucker, hes a lot bigger than me. the kids a straight up stereotypical guido and works out 3 hours everyday and takes all shit for his body to make him buff. but i figure il knock him out cold on my way out and he wont be able to do anything.

oh and now my 8th that i bought 2 days ago looks like its not even a gram even though i only smoked like 4 bowls out of it. so i know he stole a bunch of it... this sucks, 60 dollars i paid to smoke like 2 grams

9. shoulda turned him in for making death threats lol.

10. Get friends.

Then do this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLmdHNCKCGw&feature=related]YouTube - It's just a bad dream, fatboy (WS/HQ)[/ame]

11. u shoulda put this in my thread! it wouldve been a great addition

12. I'd kick his ass if he threatened me like that.

13. Please, kick that kids ass for the love of God. Just reading the way he is, I think he deserves to get the shit beat out of him.

14. Sounds like Roid Rage to me. You should shit in his protein shake.

15. 1. Plant drugs in his room
    2. Report him to the R.A.
    3. ???
    4. Profit!!!

16. Mmm yes indeed. Murder.

Eh.. I would have beat the fuck out of this kid, especially when he pushed all my shit off onto the floor.

17. If some asshole tried to steal something from my friends then pin it on me, then get pissed off when he gets caught and throw all my shit and threatened me, I would have beat this kids ass. If he is really that much bigger then you just get some friends to help, or if you prefer to handle shit on your own, a baseball bat would do just nicely.

If you prefer a nonviolent way then plant shit in his drawer and call the cops, or better yet, get him to do it. There would be nothing better then the look on his face after he just realizes he just fucked himself.

18. If its only two more weeks just tough it out. I'd stop buying weed because it sounds like he'd be douche enough to call the police in the coming end.

19. ya i wouldnt keep anything illegal in your room, assuming you go back. if you do go back just completely ignore him, like dont even look at him or aknoledge his existence. something about the way you described him makes me think that he would get really pissed off by it, except he cant retaliate.