I have the smallest butt ever... excercises?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by bsuttoi, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Get some black friends girrll

2. Where's the update pics at!?

3. Hahaha dude you remembered this thread?! Ill post a current pic as soon as I can. I feel like I've noticed a small change! But my boyfriend still says its small hahah oh well it might be a long process but I'm not quitting!

4. I was reading through another thread and saw a post by you and it reminded me.

5. My in-progress booty

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't worry your but looks fine.

7. I must say your overall body looks great and I see improvement. Keep it up, you're doing good.

8. Ha thanks i feel a difference... Pants aren't falling off my butt as much because I actually have a butt to hold it up. I'm so bloated right now so thanks for still saying my body looks nice.

9. You look good. There's definately progress.

10. #70 Subliminal Jazz, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
    if your a girl

post pics of said butt

for research

edit: just saw pic

not as bad as i was thinking. not even that flat.

but just to make sure, post one of you bending over

...for research purposes

11. #71 Hector911, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    Hiya, I'm a chick and was also on a quest to find the best exercises to tone up my butt. Mine however was a little on the larger side! I've seen noticeable difference in a short amount of time with the following exercises (now granted, my butt and legs are strong in general, so it was easy to make gains):

Weighted walking lunges
    Weighted Bulgarian split squats
    Weighted plié squats
    Weighted glute hyperextension
    Supermans
    Fire hydrants
    Standing lateral leg raises

I've recently started incorporating compound exercises like deadlifts and barbell squats - heavy weight, low reps

One thing to note is that you need to be doing exercises that target both glute max and glute medius. Good development of medius is going to give you more of a lift at the top of your butt. Exercises that target medius include plié squats, standing lateral leg raises and fire hydrants. You can also engage medius on the elliptical by turning your toes outwards 45 degrees, or taking a wider stance and turning your toes out during squats. Heavy weights, low reps!

12. I heard that anal sex helps but only if he drops a few loads inside! But i could b wrong?:confused_2:

13. Guys - these lame jokes are just that. Lame. Please embrace maturity, it makes for a nicer online community. Thanks :)

14. Not a joke at all im serious. I have a few girl friends who have said that there ass got bigger after doing anal.

15. I hope for your sake you aren't. :eek:

16. Arent what?

17. Do I have to say it? Yes?

Anal.

18. I agree.. bucause my friend was taking roids and his girl was competitive spinter so to make long story short. She started to tell us how big her but was getting and that ahe was getting faster and stronger but she really got a big round firm ass.. then a few weeks later she was disqualified and on provation for high levels of testosterone so my dude was telling me it could of been from him giving it to her anal.:eek:

So they disputed the claim and some track coach asked her if she was dating anyone that did roids and she aske why and he explained it to her. But up untill now my friend hasent told her that hes the one doing roids.
    Fuking sucks for her but on the brightside she has a fantastic round ass!
    I always trt not to stare.
    And she dosent look manly at all.

19. BUMP ! OMG GUYS I'VE BEEN GETTIN MAD COMPLIMENTS ON MY BUTT!

I've gained a bit of weight in the past 2-3 months trying to gain muscle and of course a little bit of fat came with but LOOK at my results, can't believe how quick squats and deadlifts work. LOOK!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's working that ghetto booty is coming in.