Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have the best closet ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by erf, Jan 12, 2010.

1. i have the best closet ever. Today i was home alone and decided to toke in my closet for the secound time. i smoke out of my hitter use no sploof. spray a little freebreeze go downstaris eat my stuff. my stepdad comes home (who is a cop) walks into my room asks me if i want some micky ds.:hello: and dosnt smell a thing. I love my closet:smoking::D

2. if I were you id tell your dad to hook you up with locally busted marijuana farmers stashes.
    completely off topic.
    @thread
    micky d's is teh shizz

3. haha i know. and he has a pic on the fridge of him busting like 15 pounds of mj evertime i go downstairs, look at it, and think what could of been

4. Dude you better be fucking careful

5. be careful dude. my dad is a narc cop too and i got caught by him before and it sucked so much ass. he was also really biased about it as you could imagine.