I Have Started a New Trend...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pearl75, Oct 3, 2010.

1. If she hadn't been so loud, and obnoxious, I might have just let the whole thing go without saying anything. Instead, this lady spouted propaganda like she was reading from the Gospel according Henry Anslinger.

On a down note...my daughter told her grandma what happened, and now Grandma has her bra strap in a twist. I don't argue with my mother because she's old, and cranky, oh, and she's my mother. So all the while she's griping, "Do you know what kind of an example you're setting for your children?", I'm thinking, "Yeah, the right one.", but not actually saying anything. :rolleyes:

BTW, my mother lives with us. I don't want her living alone. I don't think she was so upset by what I said, but where, and how I said it. I did say it nicely though. With a hint of sarcasm at the end, but nicely all the same. :D

2. Ha good job man taht is truly epic

3. Nicly done.

4. haha that made my smile this is epic. Reminds me of dragon ball z when one person put their hands up for goku to and then everyone else did....Though he still didnt beat vegeta, but thats beside the point
    You rock pearl :

5. thats whats up!!~ shut her down.
    hopefully she'll be more educated this time
    when cannabis escapes her lips again.

6. Very nice OP very nice :)

+Rep

7. definitely a cool story bro

8. lmao...yea it is.

i write teh stupidest shit when im high, i wrote "shell be comin around the mountain when she comeees" on the first pagebecause thats what i think when i see her name and southern yankee

9. Haha great job and I would like to thank you

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

10. +rep OP, that would not be easy to do. What did the lady say after you did that?

11. THats pretty bad ass lol. I love doing that kind of thing.

Respect the herb and it repsects you.

stay up. and i love making homemade chicken (alot less fat and alot better tasting imo than beef) tacos when really high. So god damn tasty :)

12. omg your amazing this is what i was like when i read this :cool::confused::D:eek::hello::yay:

13. this made me feel happy just reading it :) specially when your daughter put her hands in a "0":hello:

14. Dang, seems like I am always the last to hear great news. :hello:

Way to go Pearl, excellent thought process while being frustrated.:metal::yay::love:

15. THIS ^

She must of felt like a real loser after that:smoke:.

16. Beautiful!

17. thats really amazing lol. its good for your daughter to have a strong woman to look up to. +reppage

18. I imagined a bunch of high people in a restaurant putting their hands in the air

but for real OP, you're the man! err.....woman!

19. I would love to dap you up right now. +Rep for taking the situation like a champ!

20. props! and +rep. i asked how old your daughter is in the rep, ignore the question i saw you already posted that. but again, props, not just on telling her off, but doing it in a well-mannered, intelligent way. slowly us stoners are getting a better reputation than the horrible stigma usually associated with it