Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have some questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by julia_x101, Oct 26, 2008.

1. what kind of strain is this?
    is this good?
    how much do you think i paid for this?
    is this enough to get someone's first time smoking high?
    if so, how high?

B.T.W. the picture shown below is only a small plastic case of those icebreakers mints.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That weed's alright, I dont think its like any well known strain though. I think you paid either 15 or 20 dollars for that, and if its your first time smoking you wont even need half of it to get ripped.

3. Looks like a $20 sack at max to me. How high you're going to get depends on your tolerance etc. Although, my first time smoking I didn't get high that's because I didn't inhale correctly.

4. it looks similar to "kryp" in florida, and if its ur first time ur gonna get high as hell, first time is always the best as long as your comfortable. regs will get you high as fuck ur first time lol

whoops

5. Please don't post the same thread twice...

6. Can't tell what strain something is unless you know from the start (seed). It looks like regs/mids tho. Dunno how high you'd get, cos everyone's different. I'd probably pay $10-15 for that.

7. you cannot tell a strain by looking at the buds. all buds look very similar when dried out so its pretty much impossible to tell. That looks like enough for 2 bowls or so so yeah you can prob get high. Im guessing you paid 5 to ten bucks. maybe 15. and yeah you dont smoke a lot so that will get you high as shit.