I have some Questions? Help please?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Begginer2010, Dec 26, 2009.

1. #1 Begginer2010, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    Ok so this is my first real grow but have messed around in the past. I have also learned alot from GC and some OG's that are decated to GC. (Thanks). Ok so im ready to transplant soon. I went to my local store today and got this 3.5 gal translucent bucket to transplant too. So my first ? is, is the light going to have any effect on the roots as they grow? Will the roots even go around the edge because the lights? Or do i need to get another bucket? My next question is when i transplant should i switch from "Expert" potting soil 7-1-3 to Organic miracle-gro 10-5-5? Or should i leave it alone? And my last ? when i transplant do i need to leave noots out for a few days? Im using miracle-gro houseplant liquid food 8-7-6 for veg. and MG bloom booster for flowering. Any helpful help or infromation will be +rep + THANKS. :confused: :bongin:

Bout 19 days from seed. Could i pus some used coffe or tea grounds spread around her? Just a few, will it help?

Attached Files:

2. Ok i got some info one the bucket info and the roots dont like the light thats y the reach deeper into the soil.
    :wave:

3. You don't want any light getting to your roots at all, they don't like light! Second, I use the MG Organic Choice soil as well and i'm 22 Days into vegging my plants and they love it and I transplanted them into that soil :) ... You can see my setup and plants on my Youtube channel or grow journal in my signature. Hope this helps!

4. Ok thanks alot i will transplant in a few days! Im glad someone had some info roe me i have been waiting for a while 55 views and 1 answer. LoL I checked out both, Very nice set up and they are looking wanderful. Thanks for the info +REP to you. What kind of nutes are u using? And will the ones i have work? :wave: Nice grow!!!

5. #5 SiRbUdZaLot84, Dec 27, 2009
    I haven't used any nutes yet on my crop, just the organic choice mix and they're doing fine, that mix should have enough nutes for about 1 1/2 - 2 months. Water them only when needed. I would put a thermometer in your setup so you can monitor the heat. Mine are at about a constant 80 but I have excellent air flow. Ideal temp. is to keep it from 72-78 degrees.

6. #6 Begginer2010, Dec 27, 2009
    Allrite thats awwsem!! I bought one today, it has poor airflow i need ti invest in a bigger fan. i have a computer fan like you have hooked up to a phone charger but it sucks!! i need a bigger fan its too hot in there im running about 83. Thanks agine!! :wave:

7. #7 SiRbUdZaLot84, Dec 27, 2009
    You can always get a regular house Oscilating fan to help compensate with the air flow, it's a cheap yet effective fix to the heat problem ;) or you can buy another 120mm computer fan for like $10 at best buy or your local computer store if it's a smaller grow box.

8. k i will do and thanks on the other post at begginers.

9. Hey brother since your going to be doing soil next time you start a new grow I would reccomened VIC'S SUPER SOIL. You have to mix it yourself and let it sit for about 2 weeks but I have used this soil and it is perfect for ganja growers. Once you get the needed materials and mix them together you let it sit and cure for 2 weeks, after that transplant the clones or seedlings into the pots ( preferably 5 gallon pots) and water once a week and your done.you can see my grow of black pearl on here labeled (Black Pearl) NYSD journal. I used nothing but VIC'S SUPER SOIL and I watered once a week and my plant never had any problems. The soil was reccomended to me by rumpleforeskin.