Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have severe anxiety and need some help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bl419, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Ok so ive tried to smoke weed 100 times and each time ive ended up praying in my head not to have a heart attack, to the point where i actually have called 911, that was about 8 years ago. Last time i tried was 1 year ago and i was talked into hitting a dab pen (like a dummy) it was midnight crumble something.. anyways before i even blew all the smoke out intense panic set in and i began to feel my heart pound in my neck, shoulders, feet... everywhere. So i checked my pulse and couldn't even keep up with the beats to count them. I tried to make it out to my couch after staring at my bedroom door for what felt like an hour wondering how i was going to make it that far, i just got up and fumbled my way to the living room where i held onto my Bible for dear life and prayed not to have a heart attack. Its funny now but wasnt then and here i am again wanting to find something that i can handle. I get so mad everyone else can smoke and be fine and i have to be the one weirdo who is super sensitive to it. I called a few dispensaries today explained im a weirdo with super bad anxiety and this guy reccomended HP tonic. Never heard of it dont know anything about any of it but he claims it has low thc and high cbd and wont induce panic or increases heart rate. Hmm... idk if i wana take his word and end up calling 911 again so have any of u heard of it, or tried it?? If so how was your experience? Also can anyone recommend something that i might be able to handle.. thank u so much. Ive quit drinking and im bored... need something to do for fun that wont put me in the er lol

• Funny Funny x 1

2. Don't smoke weed... Marijuana isn't for everyone...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 100 times and each one came with anxiety and panic attacks and you want to keep trying. You sure are a persistent s.o.b. I would think most would tap out at 5 or less. You deserve some type of glutton for punishment award. Well if ya wanna go for #101 , I'm about to fire one up.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The true definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Did u not read the full post? The guy at the dispensary said it helps with anxiety so i was asking if anyone has tried it and if so how did it make them feel for the simple fact i dont want to freak out and go through that again. He said it has low thc so maybe that might make a difference?? Which is why im asking here.

6. Dont care what the guy at the dispensary said. He just wants to sell you some bud.
    Cannabis isn't for everyone.
    You're right, I didn't read the whole post.
    Kinda lost me when you said you called 911 and then you had to hold on to your bible "for dear life" praying that you wouldn't have a heart attack.
    You smoked 100 times and every time you have these anxiety/panic attacks?
    Really? The first time I closed a car door on my hand I knew I shouldn't do that again, yet some people like pain.

Gotta say it smells like anti pot propaganda to me.

In the entire history of mans use of cannabis, there is not one single death attributed to its use. 6000 years and not one death. Doctors cant tie its use to heart disease, cancer or any other debilitating condition associated with smoking.

Smoking cannabis is not for everyone.
    So why are you continually slamming a car door on your hand?

7. #7 MrFooey, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Double post sorry....

8. Are there some mixtures that help with anxiety? Ive heard that there is. So i dont understand what makes me stupid for asking ‍♀️ but thanks for the input

9. You may just be smoking way too much at one time. For anxiety you gotta take a few puffs and then wait and see how it affects you, not smoke an entire bowl and wait to come down.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The definition of crazy. Not stupid! Lol

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

11. Try high cbd or stick to purple strains

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

12. Alot of people with bad anxiety the thc intensifies it...try high cbd strains

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Cannabis definitely sounds like it is not for you. If you are set on trying it again, go to the dispensary and get something high in CBD and low in THC, and take one hit, wait a while and see how you feel before taking another hit. And don't call 911 regardless of how anxious you get after smoking, it will pass and you will be fine. If you can't keep yourself from calling 911 after smoking, you should probably just put the cannabis down

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1