I Have Plant She Has A Problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by THCReefer, May 9, 2014.

1. She is about 2months old and has had this problem for about 3wks. I have a 150w metal halide light and have been using fox farm and tomato fertilizer with 12-15-15

Attached Files:

2. #2 GoldGrower, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
    What's the temperature at the top of the plant?

Could you have splashed it with nutrient solution at any point?  

3. I first was going to say "S Mites", then brought up pics to look closer.....you can see the run-off of some kind of solution on the leaves.....Like Gold Grower says, nute splash.....keep your feeding solution to the soil ONLY!   Burning of leaves is common if you get sloppy when top watering nutes.....careful hand when watering!!!!!

~Sundance~

4. Yeah I definitely splashed it I did know it was gonna burn her thanks so much guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You will kill it with a nute overdose.

Plant some seeds now and never feed them, they will outgrow that poor plant.

6. I am using a soilless mix of perlite and peat moss. not feeding them...won't they die

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. This is what she looked like be for I splashed her

Attached Files:

8. I think it will recover just fine man. It may be worth wiping some of that salt off with a wet cloth. I don't see why it won't bounce back though

9. agreed......your leaves may look alittle messed up (they don't recover) for awhile until new growth appears....

~Sundance~   Happy-Happy  LOL  :bongin: