I have owned the Launch box for a week now

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Fredbear, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Watched vids on youtube on how to correctly vape on it, but the high just doesn't seem correct to me the dude says when I bought it that it would make you feel like you've just started smoking again. Well the only time that happened is when I actually smoked out of a one hitter on wednesday.

I still get high but it is a much calmer gental high that doesn't seem to last as long....then again I am only vamping .2 grams and hitting it like 5x without the tube on a gental inhale the vape is warm not hot, weeds not burnt and it is good weed.

is this normal

2. If you vape it until it's really really brown you'll get more of a broad spectrum of cannabinoids. It just takes practice.

3. It's a different kind of high I've been told, less intense. It's not for everyone!

Try adding a little keif on top of your bud or messing around with the settings. Failing that vape more than 0.2g.

4. I vape until you can start to see black specks of weed.

This is not a feat you can achieve with batteries. Only the power adaptor

5. #5 Alrex, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    Also I vape native, that dinky straw thing doesn't do shit

You should be able to get around 11 hits on stock battery if you so nice long slow inhales

6. i can get it to combust with my powerex 2700 batteries

7. That is incorrect. I've actually had it literally burn using batteries, while I was still getting its use 'dialed in'.

8. #8 Alrex, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Did you hold it without vaping?

I've had that happen to me twice when the black o foam ring failed and the battery got stuck without me knowing, and it heated up and combusted

I'm talking about it turning black from regular use

9. Nah I didn't hold it without vaping, I just wasn't pulling enough through. I can get mine dark dark brown, virtually black, using batteries. The adapter is far more convenient though.

10. I have moved on to taking a small hit from a one hitter after a session with the box

11. there a good place to buy a mflb cheap??

12. #12 Alrex, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The Internet