Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have no one to smoke with..any suggestions??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SCM, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Hello fellow stoners!:biggrin: I have no one to smoke with and it really sucks having to light up by myself all the time lol..The only friend I can smoke with happens to be my dealer and I have to pay him if I smoke with him usually, so basically I don't have the money to smoke with him:( I have friends but they don't smoke. I live in a small town so it's hard to find new people:/ anything I can do about this?? Thanks!

2. Pay him?

3. So?
    Smoke by yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Smoke with yourself and be one with nature man....man.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wait, so you buy weed from him, and you have to pay him more for him to taste?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Smoke with farm animals. I smoke with a horse at times.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Invite people to smoke or match with you. Go hangout at a park or a bar and you'll find people who want to smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ask your friends if they want to smoke. When I first got into smoking, I was introduced by a friend I didn't hang out with very much (mostly just talked to each other in class) and so I mostly smoked alone.
    I, too, got tired of that and asked some of my closer friends if they would like to try.
    My best friend tried it and said it wasn't for him..... a few months later he started smoking though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1