I have no idea what to pick

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wireless, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Well im going to the club soon so im going to pick up five plants and grow them in my yard for fun, i know they probably wont do too well since the weather is starting to get bad but its not really THAT bad over here until december. So my question is, of all strains, which one will hold up the best in cold-ER weather? I'd prefer Sativa but indica is fine too.

2. its too late to grow outside now dewd, but if you're going to be impatient then I'd say try Lowryder

3. You need to do some serious reading about growing MJ outdoors.

4. No, no. I know that this is a terrible time, i've done 3 cycles before and im going to start growing inside when i go pick up the clones. My point is to put 5 plants outside and see if i can get them to flower. This is purely a for FUN thing, even if you think it sounds dumb. The plants are 3-4 weeks old and they are clones from the club. Ill have five trainwreck growing from seeds, five blueberry from clones, and five white widow from clones growing inside. Being outside is just a little science experiment.

5. You plant MJ outside in November and you will get FUCK ALL. Whether it is for ´fun´ or not, that will be the result. Oh, I see it is another ´experiment´.

6. Nothing will come of it, the plants will die.
    You could put them inside by a window to get natural light?