I have my own self to take care of

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CaptainSpanky, Nov 17, 2009.

1. I'm really getting fed up with these kids who keep dropping by my house asking where I can find them some herb. One of them, a 13 year old, didn't get the message until the the fourth time when I specifically said "I don't want to get it for you." Another of my acquaintances brought by some guy who was touting the fact that "he's one of the highest ranking dealers in town, bla bla bla" and how that he can't find it anywhere, and if I did, "he'd hit me back reall good." I basically told him what I tell everyone else: I don't find it for other people.

The fact of the matter is that I have no time, patience, or desire to go out and get somebody I barely know some smoke. First of all, I'm paranoid as FUCK. It's actually saved me from a few very, very sticky situations. Second of all, I don't drive, so if it's a ways away to get it, then I have to invlolve someone else. Third, I don't like taking time out of my day to run around for an hour or (usually) more to get some for somebody else. Then you have the potential of getting ripped off, and then the person you're getting it for is pissed off at YOU. Plus don't middlemen get caught the most?

This isn't to say I don't help close friends out, but I have my own self to take care of. There's days when I'm out, just like most everyone else. On those days, I just sit down and come to terms with the fact that there will be no weed that day.

I don't go to a person's house I BARELY know begging them to find some.

2. I think you're a douche, but each to their own. If I have enough to sell a gram out of my stash to someone I will, because I know how much it can suck when you spend the day looking for weed and come up empty. I'm not going to take time out of my day to actually pick up for someone who isn't my friend, but depending on who my main dealer is atm I might be able to give them a number.

3. Instead of being a dick you could just lie and say "no i can't get it".

4. That's the thing. They always show up when I DON'T have any. I get it for my friends, but these people who are coming around are acquaintances. I barely know them, and have only hung out with the no more than once.

5. How is it being a dick? I told the guy that I don't like finding it for others, and he was cool with it. Not to mention the fact that when some random person I barely knows shows up on my porch, it's a little aggravating.

6. OP, i sympathize with you, but i've never been in the situation.
    But you shouldn't be mad at the people who show up, you should be mad at the people who tell them to show up.
    I dont give anyone anybody elses info unless I ask them first.
    I'm glad you didn't hook up the 13 year old, but who the fuck sends a 13 year old to go buy weed?!
    People who are scraping the bottom of the barrel have no right to be angry or up set when they can't get their fix and should just move on to the next source.
    But if people seem to know that you have shit you should try to close the lid on that. if some random fuck showed up lookin for bud at my place, id slow my roll.

7. Perhaps it's just the last few locals I have lived that has bred a bit of unwarranted psychosis into me... but I am in complete agreement with OP here. If and when I ever get a grow-op up and running to the point where I will never lack for personal.... then that is it as far as people coming over to visit me goes. No-one see's my shit. No-one gets a hook up. God help me, if close friends I confide in and smoke with ever breath a word about it, I'll remove their teeth with a pair of pliers. Don't judge me until you too have been shot over a fucking eighth. In you're in that club, you know why I feel how I feel.

8. become a drug dealer... you wont be bitchin then

9. Thanks guys. That's the thing, somebody along the line has told someone else about it. So now I have all these people I either barely know or don't know at all showing up. I have no problem selling a gram to a friend, and to be honest I usually give it to them free of charge. I just do not like dealing with people I know very little about or don't know at all.

10. You gotta nip this shit in the bud, *ba dump tsch!* Spanky. Let your friends know how you feel about that, and if you get negative responses or flack... perhaps reconsider who your friends are. A real pal wouldn't put their friends in danger by sending potential threats their way.

11. I'm on it. Too many people walk over me and abuse my kindness and generosity...no more. I've already had to cut ties with several people due to stuff randomly disappearing...weed, lighters, movies, books, a Nintendo DS and all my games...hell, one guy even jacked a part to my Gundam model.

12. I hate doing this too but sometimes it turns out ok. One day a girl that my brother brought home knew i smoked alot and asked if i could get her some. She gave me 60 bucks and i went and got a dub of some green crack. I got to my place and i saw her mom in the front yard waiting for her. I went inside and she was crying cause her mom found all of her weed smoking utensils at her house and she was grounded for a very long time. So im standing there not even thinking about the weed i have in my pocket as she walks out of my house and drives away. I held onto it for a few days cause i didnt want to be shady and smoke it. About 4 days goes by and my bro tells me i can have what she bought cause she cant smoke anymore. So yeah free bud. Yay :D

13. Why not just give him your dealers phone number, call up your dealer and say, "hey, is it ok if I gave this dude your number? hes looking for some weed." Done, they will never come back again.

14. Sure enough. The only reason people go to a middleman is in hopes of getting to the connect. But if I was that connect? I'd be like 'wtf, m8? you trying to get me arrested? keep your traffic to yourself lol'. I dunno. Maybe I'm a dick, but you can't trust anyone. Not even me.

15. Dude... dealers are out for one thing and that thing is money. More customers = more money. My dealer fucking loves me since i've got him many many customers. Kids who get pissed if you ask them if you can give their number to someone are just "posers" selling weed to look cool and make barely any profit.

16. Your opinion has been duly noted.

17. why don't you tell them your secretly an undercover cop, and if they come to your door again, you'll arrest them.

18. I feel what you saying younger kids asking you for weed is annoying and i never help them because if theyre mom finds out they'll rat u and next thing u kno u got some kids mom fucking u over to the cops, principles whoever...just dont even do it

19. I swear not all dealers like it if your giving around their number. Not all dealers are out for the max amounts of money. Some stay smart and play it safe with their normal client base and don't try to expand from there. If you have a core group of dedicated buyers its a lot safer to keep that and keep your profits safe then go risking it with a person you don't know.

Not all dealers are greedy, some like to stay safe n play the game smart.:smoking:

20. This, and to the guy who said dealers are dumb for not wanting their number given to everyone you are a fucking tard. Dealers who do not want their numbers given out to everyone are the smart ones that stay in the game. A couple of my main connects would come to my house and straight up murder me if I sent someone their way or gave someone their number without talking to them first, and I would have to be there the whole time.

Ergo, smart dealers don't do that.