Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have enough money, it's finding the bud that sucks.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SensualSalad, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I don't know how to start looking to buy. I know you can't advertise "Hey I'm looking to buy some marijuana!" I don't know who to talk to or how to bring it up. I live right in Orlando, so I know there is good shit here, I've seen pictures of it on these forums.

I currently buy from a flake, and was wondering if any of you have any tips, other than driving through shady areas with my hand on top of the car.

2. well, you just gotta get to know people man

like, at my work i met a few people and bud comes up in conversation every now and then, and before you know it - i was getting all my bud through him

so just talk around, meet new people, etc... itll come naturally

3. opposite problem for me
    just start making alot of friends and ask around a good percent of the population blazes u know
    that or grow ur own which is the best option but tell no one

4. I just bought my weed on craigslist. I asked in the strictly platonic section and said title "Looking 420" and just said that I would give them 10$ if they found me a connect. With in a few hours I had my connection and my weed. It's good shit too. I just moved so I don't know anyone in this city but now I have someone new to smoke and party with now also.

5. some guy in MA just got arrested for that shit..

he had a ad craigslist

"Need a little 420 help?" or some shit like that. got a narc and busted him

6. Send me a prvt. message ,salad.I may be able to help you.:D

7. i think he was offering to sell, this poster is talking about intent to buy, narcs care alot less about that....

8. I'm in the complete opposite situation that you are in. I'm looking for a job and hardly have any money, and I'm hearing about all these good buds coming through here this week. It sucks. I've been hooking people up and getting smoked out though :smoking:

9. Craigslist?!?! WTF! that's crazy.

10. Orlando seems like a good spot to randomly find a connect. Go to the beach and look for cool lookin people.