Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have court today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ASAP, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, this doesn't really have to do with smoking, but I have a court date today, and there's a chance I'll be going to jail. Please wish me luck everyone, as every little bit helps. Thanks man.

2. Jail ain't bad just have respect bro and ull make it. Goodluck just think of it as a t break.

3. good luck in court bro...

what're you goin to court for?

4. If you don't mind me asking what happened?

5. Is your name Jacob? Had to ask cos my mates got court today for non smoke related charges which coulc possibly lead to jail time. But if not good luck man and what country are you from?

6. lksxdrfjgk;adjlhaseiofhu!!! na but you will be ok OP just be cool to the judge you wont get jail they are too full as is

7. sorry had to double post here for 1000 posts woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Nah, my name's not Jacob. I'm going to court for Conspiracy to commit crime, malicious destruction of private property, and burglary. Stupid, stupid mistakes, but it's a long story.

9. Sounds like a crazy story

10. [quote name='"Pantalica"']

Sounds like a crazy story[/quote]

Yes, yes it is... I'm off to court! Wish me luck, friends!!!

11. I feel no sympathy.

12. [quote name='"terpsnation"']I feel no sympathy.[/quote]

That's cool man, whatever.

13. good luck man hope yuo can eventually tell us the story tonight

14. Sorry for the harshness. But the crimes you committed are generally not brought upon an innocent person. Hopefully your punishment will teach you a lesson (it sounds like it partially already has.)

15. I do.

We all make mistakes.

Glad you recognize it as such. Keep your chin up amigo, this is merely 1 small chapter in your much larger life. It WILL get better. Hang in there man.

16. A friend of mine just got out after doing 7 months for burglary.

Good luck.

17. You know there's thousands and thousands of people with court dates facing jail today right? LOL.

18. Haha you know what its like when youve just smoked a bowl and get overly excited over a clearly obvious coincedence haha

19. I almost got in trouble for breaking and entering into a house I was invited to enter (by the residents). Sometimes charges are bullshit, just saying, good luck to you anyways.