I have Court on Thursday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by queenspade420, Dec 21, 2011.

1. And I am so nervous. i just finished nine months of probation on september 21st. and then i got a drunk in public on november 10th. i had court on december 8th and they placed me on house arrest until my next court date, december 22nd. i dont know what they are going to do. i am sooo scared. i was on probation the first time for drinking. i really hope they don't send me to rehab. i haven't drank since the incident on november 10th. i have been pee tested twice in the past 2 weeks, and i am clean. i haven't smoked weed either. i reallyyyy hope this goes smoothly. any advice?

2. Stop acting a fool in public? Thats a start.

3. Don't drink underage and learn how to handle your alcohol.

4. Get drunk at home...thats a good start.

5. Honestly, there isn't really much to do. Things will go alright, and just be polite in court. It really goes a long way, and be sure to tell them you're sorry and you know what you did was wrong and you now better understand the consequences of your actions. Take some of the advice others have given you, get drunk at home or don't even drink. Smoking marijuana is much more fulfilling and doesn't lead to a life of trying to impress others while under the influence of alcohol. I'm just ranting but what can you expect. :smoke:
    Best of luck QS420

6. Not much you can do other than learning from your mistakes, and moving on. Make sure something like this never happens again.. if you reoccur a bad pattern you will just mess your life up.

7. #8 NorCalPiff, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    thats what you get for trying to be a badass bruhbruh.

edit: your stupid colorful writing does nothing but give me a headache too, can't even read it and i have amazing vision. duhhhhhhh. so annoying you are!

8. Get drunk at home...thats a good start.

9. #10 Frenchexit, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    If you of age, just get a public intox. If you runderage may be put back on probation and charged with underage and public intox. maybe maybe lil jail time, but not likely. really depends on what state/city you live in..

here where i live wwe have a first offenders program so i do some classes and lil community service and it was over and never on my record. my buddy did that and got busted again he just had to pay a fine, community service, and its on his record. but i live in a college town so their pretty easy for stuff like that.

10. Chill

Oh yeah, and Chill
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

11. your probably going to have to do community service..they might make you go to some AA meetings or something of that nature too. because all your charges are alcohol related.

you should be fine though :smoke:

12. i only got caught this time because my mom called the cops on me. cool.

13. i wasn't tryna be a badass bruhbruh. you dont know shit about my town.

and oh you are just the sweetest thing aren't you? <3

14. [quote name='"queenspade420"']i only got caught this time because my mom called the cops on me. cool.[/quote]

Wait what? Story please

15. okayy, i was drunk downtown..didn't mean to do it, it just happens after i take that first sip i cant stop and i get fucked up.

my mom picked me up and then all of a sudden we were in the safeway parkin lot and she said she was driving around looking for a cop. so i got out of her car (she was at a stop). and i walked over by Game Stop, the video game store. and this was in november and there were about 100+ people outside of the store waiting for the game Skyrim or whatever. all of a sudden, 2 cops jump out hella fast and handcuff me. i was soo pissed. i was locked up for 4 days and then got out with a court date, a couple weeks ago, and now i have my 2nd one tomorrow.

16. She did what was best for you, you broke the law.. and she was just hoping you'd learn from your mistakes.

17. that fuckin sucks..... i can't imagine they are gonna take this very lightly, they might wanna try to get a point across...

Go to court, act sincere, apologize, admit you have a problem, that you joined a program to get clean or are currently looking for one and hope for the best.

18. [quote name='"killaman94"']She did what was best for you, you broke the law.. and she was just hoping you'd learn from your mistakes.[/quote]

I agree and depending on where you are I hope you get arrested for possession of an illegal substance....just so you learn from your mistakes though. And you also hope all of us in states where marijuana is illegal go to jail right? Just making sure I understand your logic.

19. :(

i live in cali ;p
    i also had weed on me but they dropped that charge. they dropped the underage drinking too. im just gettn charged with drunk in public. whateverrr ill get thru it. i just hope i dont get sent away, especially 3 days before christmas. i dont need to get sent away.. i haven't drank since that night november 10th. and i quit smoking cigarettes too. i've made huge changes and i think it would be unfair to just throw the book at me