I have come to this conclusion.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Jun 29, 2008.

1. That I am stupid. I can't pass the fucking ChaCha test at all. When it comes time to actually search the answers and use common sense to approach some of the questions, I fail. What the fuck is it about this thing that makes it so hard? I don't get it. Some of the questions are so stupid, I don't know how to answer them. There was one that said Bonds HRs. I just said to give his current and overall year record of home runs of Barry Bonds.
    Fucking stupid test.

2. Those things are a joke man. I understand it's "easy money" but being stuck on a computer answering stupid fucking questions doesn't sound like much fun, especially at a wopping 20 cents a question.

3. Yeah, but you could make some decent money doing it though.

4. Im lost here sorta, Whats a chacha test, is it some sort of online difficult test?

5. ChaCha is an online site where people can ask questions and have it sent to their cell phone. The people who answer those questions are called ChaCha guides. They get paid 20 cents per question and up to about $6-$10/hr depending on how fast you are. I failed the test to be a guide 3 times. Maybe it is because I don't look up half the shit and just go off my head.

6. Sounds like a scam to me

seems like they might charge you to send messages to your phone

7. yeah i guarentee that stuff probably rapes your texting bill. sounds like easy money though, but youre probably only breaking even with all the texting

8. You answer the questions ONLINE, and send it to their phone. You aren't wasting text messages.

9. Haha, it's my 4th time trying it lets see how I do.

10. Yeah! I finally got it. The funny thing was I got 92% on the typing and 100% on all other ones. Now I hope I pass other stuff.

11. I made $50.00 in the past 3 days.

12. do they like send the money thru paypal or use money mail orders?

13. I passed the first part of the test but I haven't taken the simulator yet... nervous haha

14. Unlimited text messaging FTW.

15. I didnt watch the video and failed the first part lol, wasnt really trying? how soon can i redo it

16. You can try again right away. Just use a different email.

17. fucK! i hope the let me become a guide!! I need some money and i havent been able to get a job! what did you guys put on the part where it asked Why would you be a good guide? i only put like 4 sentences. was that long enough?

18. I signed up too. Hope I can make a few dollaz. How long does it take for them to get back to you?

19. I got and Email 2 days after I first signed up. I just finished the sim test and that will probably take to more days. :/