I have bugs!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chance9861, Dec 1, 2019.

1. So I've got four plants inside. White widow, peyote wifi, peyote gorilla, and Afghan purple all in happy frog soil. I'm pretty sure there is some kind of bugs in here. At first I was thinking whiteflies, but now I'm not too sure, this is my first time having any pests and to be honest I have no idea how they even got in here. At any rate they are really messing up my plants. They pretty much stopped growing, leaves are getting holes in random spots and they just seem less happy overall. Any help would be appreciated. 20191201_032831.jpg 20191201_032923.jpg 20191201_032945.jpg 1575189304016.jpg 1575189396729.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I use insect repellent soap organic and a in green house spray occ. If u do not have access to the right soap . You can put a drop of plain dish soap in a litre of warm water and soak leaves ( special attention to underneath the leafs).if u see resin left by soap you have used to make . But this will help hold you over unti you get the proper fix needed . This is what I would do if I was you . Good luck

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. that looks like white fly or thrips predatory action would be lady bugs or insecticide soaps stuff with pyrethins an extract from the chyrsanthemum plants it works by paralising the pest

4. I get screamed at every time for mentioning pyrethrum mate I’d brace yourself lol.

5. fuck em

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1