I have been sober for more than 2 months...

Discussion in 'General' started by theruns, Jan 23, 2006.

1. It really sucks, I haven't even had a cigarette. I have no money to buy any MJ, but i really want to.:mad: i also don't have money for a pape or papers...:(

2. what put you in this situation?

3. Well, I don't know too many people who deal, and if i do know them, they either don't see me often, or sell shit. Plus I have absolutely 0 cash. But I'm applying for a job so maybe i can meet some one there.

4. damn...that sucks man. hope your dry run ends soon.

5. yeah dude.. good luck man.... being sober sucks.. especially when its not by choice

6. Once you get a job Im sure your dry run will cease. :p

7. I hope... \m/ Alice in Chains.

8. ive been high 4 times a day for the last 3 months

and havent payed for any of it.

i know people

but yea, i feel bad for never putting up weed, im looking for a job, and hopefully will get one soon.

9. you know what they say: Cannabis will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no cannabis.

but with neither it really sucks. I hope you come into some $ and weed soon ;)

10. how do you live?, are you still with your parents?

11. Yes, I still live with my parents. Also a factor.:mad:

12. hahah. aww man, that really sucks! i feel for you.

i just gout out of a 2 week dry run (k, not as bad as your dry).. it sucked! it's great being stoned now, though! i'm doing to my last gram or two.. and after that, i have 20 bucks left.. and then i'll be on another dry run. =(
    it may not be completely dry, though. i know people who usually smoke me out when i'm broke.. because i smoke them out when they have none. that's what you should start doing! it really helps!

13. again, if i knew people

14. Ask around. You'll be sure to find someone.

15. dudes, in my stoned state i thought the title of this thread was "I have been sober for more than 2 minutes" and I was like ":confused: . . . wow, this guy needs a lot of bud to be kept happy doesn't he?" rofl.

16. i've been dry since thursday night, it kinda sucked on friday.. this is my longest dry spell since my 2 year break for the marines. I have zero dollars as a result of having a $450 car payment and $400 apartment payment.

but i'm gettin some more bud on tuesday so it's all good. my girl is gonna hook me up with some killer shit for free, so I'm extraordinarily grateful for her and the fact that she's so cool and will hook me up