Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have an ounce of dank...tell me what to do with it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by earthquake, Feb 14, 2009.

1. if its more dank you use less bud then normal, dumbass

2. and i LMFAO'd

3. I am gonna be in the same situation as you, and I plan on getting a keif box, dekeifing the ounce, pressing that into pressed hash, and then doing qwiso with the rest... or blunts....:smoke:

4. #24 tyrone biggums, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    plug it.
    if you don't break the weed up it gets you way more faded. :)

i would probably make some BHO, and some cannabutter.
    plug it though. it'll be worth it. :metal:

dick.
    but yeah, i would use more bud if youre making a whole tray of brownies. only time I've eaten effective brownies there was about 9 grams of beasters in them. they were really dank tho. ;)
    wth does that mean? more dank? taste better? because it wouldnt be more potent. i like the taste of baked pot..
    nice double post fucko. :)

5. tru dat

6. Make BHO. Can't beat it.

7. why would you use dank to make edibles?
    the differences between dank and shwagg edibles arent very much.

its alot more cost effective to just get shwagg (like an o) and make edibles with that, and then you smoke your dank bud.

8. :rolleyes:

9. When faced with the question of telling someone what to do when they have an ounce of spare weed I often respond in one way:

Plug it.

10. Dude, I'd definately be making BHO.

Seeing Trikky do it was quite interesting.

When I get my bong and bowl just for hash...

Yowzer.

11. Seriously dude! It is really really simple to cook with marijuana.
    You act like its a fucking quadruple bypass heart surgery, LOL!!!!!

12. Fuck all that shit, dude plug it.
    BEST METHOD.

13. make some cannabutter popcorn. it tastes delicious:D

14. LOL

Yeah OP don't ruin your good Oz by making qwiso hash out of it.

15. Imagine homesless people with dank shit. You could help a brother out. If you were in the same situation and a kid gave you a fat eigth and you were homeless. You would look like god. :ey:

16. Let everyone influence you and think for you instead of making a decision on your own.

17. Making anything is so simple as long as it has oils, or high fat content it will absorb the thc. And you will enjoy a nice high 2 hours to 3 hours after consuming.

18. how about some pics?

19. trade it for a RooR?