I have an original toker 2

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ddaavviidd!!!!, May 22, 2017.

1. I have an original toker 2 still in the box never been used with the paperwork does anyone know how much it's worth I cannot find anything about it anywhere online as far as pricing goes thanks for the help

• Like Like x 1
  2. which toker 2? the only toker 2 I know of was made of glass nice shape don't remember any paper work box would be plain brown box labeled with a black marker t2? used to sell many of them back in the day. They was a great glass company .

• Like Like x 1
  3. I still have my Toker II from the 80s. Yeah I know it needs cleaning.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Man, this is awesome I would love to see some better pictures, and even hit that. I just bought a new piece from a new company and they tell me they have reproduced the original line, but I have never seen anything like they are selling on the market back in the 70's or 80's. So now I am looking for at least pictures to show them that I am not just making up a false memory to blame them for highjacking history with a sub-par product.

If you're still around and your toker is still hittin', I would love to chat and get really good pictures and measurements.

Thanks for your time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you have some picrtures, I would be really interested. I just bought a new one by a new company and it's nothing like the original originals.
    Can you post some pics, or email them to me. Maybe we could even arange to meet up and chat at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Here is my original Toker II that was purchased around 1973.

Attached Files:

7. Here is my Original Toker II that I purchased around 1973.

Attached Files:

9. rsmith4901, I’m not sure what just happened but that is my post looking for an original Toker. I’m sorry for any confusion.

10. Estimating $ 200 for a vintage NEW Toker II.