I have an idea how to convince Mitch McConnell and the Republican Senate to legalize weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by putinfanboy96, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch McConnell and his minions in the Senate are mainly Protestant republicans and what do Protestant republicans hate more than anything? Blacks and women and Muslims and Hispanics and native Americans.

Harry anslinger and William Hearst are Protestant republicans and they blamed blacks and Philippinos and Hispanics as being degenerate because they used marijuana and caused women to forsake white males. I propose that we do the opposite to get their attention.

now this isn't to be racist, but We got to create a meme that will go viral. We need to spread a meme saying that marijuana will make women go after white males and detract blacks and other minorities from it. If we can convince Mitch McConnell and congress that marijuana is for white men only, they would have to take up on that offer because republicans love racism like a 10 a year old boy likes loot boxes on fortnite. I suggest we start this meme on 4chan and 8chan and let it spread accross all corners of the internet and let it get to a senator.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.