Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a very small amount of weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by manap3001, Sep 22, 2013.

1. that I want to smoke in a pipe. The only problem is it's residue I found all over the house and the little bit I have will fall through the bowl. What is something I can mix in the bowl that will 1) stop the small amount of weed from falling through  
    2) Allow me to get the most smoke/thc out of my little bit of weed. (so no tissue paper,zig zag, crap like that etc.)

corollary. 

3) I don't have any backy (cigs)  

4) Househould stuff would be great as I'm stuck at the house.  

2. for the cap I use for my gravity bong I put a little piece of that see through screen shit there to keep bud from falling into the water. you know, like one of those screen doors.

3. Remove the screen from your kitchen or bathroom faucet

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yeah fuck that guys, I used a small ball of ressy,. and rick rolled it into my weed, I feel a lil guilty cuz  that resin shit is terrible for you but what evs I'm high.

5. cover the bowl with tin-foil and poke some tiny holes in it.

6. lol should have just used a piece of zig-zag.

7. If its a small amount, pack it into a metal pen tip. Also mixing it with tea or tobacco works.