I have a seed addiction

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by dirtnap411, Feb 12, 2010.

1. just did this:
    Chrystal Daily Sale 20 seeds!

Chr_20 $ 27.28
    Ordered: 1
    $ 27.28

I already have several months worth of seeds, and these were a screamin deal, I've tried Attitude, I've tried Speedyseedz, now it's time to give Nirvana a shot.:D

2. i can think of worse addictions.......

such as transvestite hookers.

3. most the people in this forum section share in that seed addiction... your not alone. My name is tkb-man and I have a seed addiction.

4. My name is Less, and I too have a seed addiction. There is nothing wrong with variety and having a nice selection of seeds to choose from on hand. Just make sure they are stored well.

I just ordered seeds for the first time in a very long time, and I already have a ton of seeds, and many strains. I just had to have these strains though! They were not a want, but a need...LOL.

5. What's worse is I've dragged my wife into this madness, I catch her browsing seedbanks when she thinks I'm not looking, it's terrible I tell ya.:D

6. LOL, she is not browsing, she is trying to figure out how much money you are spending on seeds...LOL....then she has a legit argument next time she buys some over priced designer clothes...LOL

:gc_rocks:

7. I told my girlfriend its like a competition. I buy a ballast and then she decides we need a dresser lol. Maybe its a jealousy thing. Mary Jane is my mistres :smoking: lol

8. Mine just picks out strains she wants me to grow, it's turrible I tells ya.

9. I have a seed affliction. I have like 10 to 14k seeds and no money... =( like 14 strains or so.... And people dont buy seeds as easily as pot, i dont understand... ugh.. anyone mind helping me out? Yall seem to have a seed addiction, figured its the place to post