Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a question......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tuffet87, Oct 5, 2018.

1. So I'm a regular smoker and I have been for about 2 years now. I smoke everyday. I have been dry for about a week now cuz the person I get it from has been flakey and I literally have no one else to get it from lol I do suffer from anxiety and depression......I was curious if anyone has experienced any withdrawal symptoms?? I didn't know if you could have them cuz I didn't think marijuana was addictive?? I'm just curious lol I'm new so forgive me if this question is not allowed lol

2. Agitation, insomnia, loss of appetite and irritability are the common symptoms people refer to when experiencing withdrawal type feelings.

However, because cannabis is nontoxic these are not actual withdrawals. Becoming used to something is not the same as being physically addicted to a toxin like alcohol or tobacco. Quitting those substances causes withdrawal that can be fatal for some.

Sweat it out and find a friend with some weed! Good luck blade :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Tuffet87, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Thank you I appreciate that!! Lol I guess I just didn't realize how much it was actually helping with my anxiety and stuff lol I haven't had much of an appetite either but I just think that's cuz I'm so used to having the hungry munchies all the time :smoke:

4. You can become mentally addicted to anything, try going without TV, Smartphones and internet for a few days. But for me the best thing to do is keep myself occupied, do the things you normally like.

What works best for me is to go hiking, shooting or throw myself into Skyrim or Fallout. And with Black Ops 4 coming out in 5 days...well I’m getting a ounce the day before because I won’t be leaving the house for a long time.

• Like Like x 2