Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a problem...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Sep 24, 2010.

1. 1, 2, 10
    ......:bolt:
    Keep the change you filthy animal!:smoking:
    anyway.. op, why cant u shower while high?? Well just smoke after you shower i guess.

2. If using weed is making you neglect basic hygiene then you should quit smoking the shit because it's controlling you, and that's called addiction.

You clearly can't handle it.

3. lmfaooo. +rep for getting that.

4. Well, that's good. You beat your fear of mixing water and weed before I could really make up the scientific word for it...

I'll give it a shot anyway. "Hydrobotanophobia" :D

5. Guys, this is serious.... i've heard of this disease before... it's called LackOfShowerResultingInBadBodyOder-itis.... Deadly shit man, you'd have to made of stone not to feel his suffering.

6. Thinkin' we found the true problem. :rolleyes:

7. Easy solution...Good preperation.
    When you're not stoned like put a bunch of around-the-house clothes into a basket in the bathroom. Add a bunch of towels. Have 'em on standby.
    Also take the grating off the drain in the shower...
    Then get a plastic garden/picnic type chair and cut a hole in the seat, not big enough for you to fall through though, put it in/near the shower.
    What you do then is wait until you need to take a shit. Sit down on the chair, and while you're taking a shit turn the shower on. It will wash you, and also wash the shit down the drain.
    It's straight chillin', taking a shit and piss in the shower. Relaxing. You might fall asleep there though.
    So everytime you need to chuck a shit, you can have a shower too.
    You probably want to take in some odour cleansing spray because if the shit doesn't go right down the drain and a lot of hot water hits the it, it'll becomes airborne particles and then you're breathing in shit...totally ruins the high...but the spray should buy you enough time to manipulate the shit down the drain with your foot...it'll be just like some kind of new Japanese videogame.
    Though all going well, it could be a very relaxing experience that will solve your dilemma, perhaps you should do a few practice runs while unfucked-up..You might wanna lock the door when you're doing it though.

8. Just give it a try while your blazed! I do it every night and love it.:smoke:

9. lmao take a shower

10. I dunno dude,
    I shower every single day.

Props to you. I could NOT go that long without bathing

11. Your problem is not smoking responsibly =P

12. thats weird OP. I usually dont shower until I smoke haha. :smoke:

13. Smoke and then shower with the lights off in the complete dark. It was one of the best highdeas I've ever had.

14. wat...

15. OMG that made my day

16. i take this medicine that stops most of my body oil production as a side effect which makes it so my hair never gets oily and i dont get BO.

17. loool WTF is all i can summon right about now..

18. Haha that is pretty nasty :p i think the longest ive gone was 4 days and that was during finals week so i have an excuse. I do know what u mean tho sometimes when i first started smoking i wouldnt shower at nite which is when i normally shower because i was wayy too high too move. But then i found the joys and pleasures of showering while high and that took away everybit of lazyness i had

19. High?

Dude just smoke and then take a shower. Get the smell out of yo hair.

You might want to mix things up by taking a shower in the morning instead.

Oh wait...
    :)
    :smoke:

20. i shower high everyday and when you get out your just like "holy shit".