Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a problem...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Sep 24, 2010.

1. i smoke everyday at night, and when i smoke, i get high i a can't make myself take a shower, and i take showers at night. i haven't taken a shower in 6 days :/

2. Take a shower in the morning? I hate doing that cuz my hair gets all fuckin weirded out for the day but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

3. Lol then take a shower before you get high?

4. Thats your problem? Inability to shower? Get high at night, just take a sobe into the shower. Boom problem solved...next problem?

5. urm.. why can't you shower?

and i love bill hicks btw :p

6. smoke in the shower?
    smoke before? smoke after?
    when i'm filthy and i'm high I can't stand myself so I shower anyways,
    get that baby all nice and hot.

showering is in my top 3 fav things to do while high.

7. Agreed.:smoke:

8. I prefer to be high for showers...makes them much more relaxing; although I sometimes find myself forgetting to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. haha

9. Smoke after you shower.

10. Ive done that once or twice lol.

11. I say smoke before the shower, (otherwise you get lost in the awesomeness of the heat and take an hour)

When you get out, have a bowl ready, sit down with whatever you like to do, (me my xbox) and get baked. Its much nicer to be fresh out the shower and getting high.

12. LOL OMG man iv did that so many times. Got blittzed then walked out of a shower with shit loads of shampoo on my head and wrap my towl around me then my auntys like wtf :confused: as she catches me going to my room haha funny times. But yeah showers are sooo sexy relaxing when high. Not stupid high but mellow high to enjoy it :)

13. Edited that for ya there :)
    i use my mflb before the shower so i can still stand and got a nice head thing going on and a little body relaxed. Then come out the shower wrapped up in my robe, sit down and have a bowl while i watch "Thats 70s show" :D im in cloud 9 of bliss

14. just take a damn shower ya filfthy animal. LMAO.

15. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead!!

16. Beat me to it :p

17. i took a i smoked to calm me then i took a shower finally, sittin naked as we speak

18. LOL just LOL :) glad it worked out in the end. Hope you didnt clog up your drain with all that jacking of in the shower! its been like 40 minutes since you replied on your thread what was you doing all that time that made you want to have a shower ;)

19. Thats the spirit!! :hello:

:bolt:

20. Damn bro stop smoking if weed makes you "not" be able to take a shower that's just nasty