Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eric 805, May 15, 2010.

1. alright

so

while cleaning my bong i decided it would be a good idea to stick a sock down the neck to get some extra stuff out. i couldn't get it down the neck far enough so I used a chopstick. the sock got a little jammed yet i had enough room to pull it out. i push the chopstick just a bit more

and now there is a sock in the beaker of my bong

like,

what the fuck?

2. use a treble hook that you would use for fishing, attach said hook to something and reel that sock out of there you numbskull j/k at least you didnt use your underwear i guess....

3. If it was me, I would rig up something cool with a pressure hose...

But try some long dowel rods or something. Use the chop stick method.

Or better yet a fishing hook and some line should fix your problem.

4. alright, that worked, thanks

and let us let this thread drop to the end of the forum, i don't need any more suggestions

5. #5 Blunt, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Extra long chopstix.