I have a problem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gaupo38, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Everything in this message will be written in first person, but has no affiliation with me.

So i was supposed to borrow a vape from a friend afterschool. The vape already had a little bit of bud in it. we go to the bathroom after school and it is me him and some other kid who he was selling to next. He gets in one stall i in the one enxt to it, and he hands it over the stall when no one is in the bathroom but us. After I get it a fellow senior walks in and says "Wow, that obvious" I assume he heard the bag rustling as I stuck it into my backpack. and the 3rd kid who was standing the bathroom goes "Really, why is it so obvious?"

So me and the kid who gave me the vape just kinda stand there and wait for him to leave before we leave the stalls. After that I get paranoid, and about 20 minutes later i meet him in a diffrent bathroom and hand the bag back to him without any company.

Now, obviously there are no video camera's in the bathroom, but there are in the hallway. so now I am worrying as to if this kid who came in goes to the head of the school and does indeed say something, do they really have any proof? He neither saw, nor smelled anything all he heard was a rustling bag.... I guess you could say I am just paranoid but I was curious as to if anything will happen if he does decide to tell. Also, this happened in a strict private highschool. Dealing is 8 detentions and then expullsion. Possesion on school grounds is 8 detentions and then a reviewal by the executive board about your remainder at school.

Thanks.

2. Just don't do anything in school. If you wanna buy something do it off school property.
    problem for the most part = solved

3. obviously from now on, but im speaking of this scenario

4. if he walked in and said 'wow that's obvious' I would suggest there is a high probability that he smelt it. I never even thought of smoking when i was at school- i prefer the idea of relaxing and having no obligations or expectations of me or anywhere to be. Being high in an environment like that would be my worst nightmare

5. this was afterschool, he smelt nothing only heard rustling bags.

6. I should also say, the kid who walked in looked like a stoner.

7. 8 detentions for dealing then possible expulsion and that is bad? Shit man, people who got caught dealing at my high school had to take a car ride downtown and locked up until their parents got called, then they got felony distribution charges on school grounds as well as assloads of other tickets, and on top of that expelled..

but the key is deny deny deny, you don't have it on you, I mean tech. you knew about it which usually can be grounds for suspension from athletics, but I think you are fine..if not you know who the snitch is at least

8. can anything happen to the 2 kids who were involved?

9. I don't know man, schools over the country are so different from each other depending on where they are, etc. Like my high school, they had drug dog searches all the time so not many people were dumb enough to actually bring it to school, but people usually got caught at football games and other events on school grounds or even outside of school, and if you were there or involved, you would get an athletic suspension and that was usually it..and if you weren't in sports, school suspension unless it didn't happen on school property in which case then you just dealt straight with the cops. Alllll depends on the mood of the person who catches ya

10. So what. He says "that kid had weed!" you say "no i didnt." and that's the end of it. They have no proof that you had weed. They can not mandate a drug test. Also, if he didnt freak out, hes probably a fellow stoner. If the person had been like "oh my god, is that marijuana?!?!" you may have a problem. But youre fine

11. Nothing can happen, don't worry about it. Your 18. Nothing to worry about.

12. If he just said 'wow, that's obvious,' and didn't say anything else nor leave the bathroom hurriedly, I'd say he was smoking some green too, and he was giving you a heads up that it was obviously you guys were toking, so you probably shouldn't do it there, ya know?

just a bro looking out for another, don't sketch out so much, unless your high school is full of snitches.