I Have A Potential Problem

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by kookieking, Nov 13, 2011.

1. OK well I harvested yesterday.... only problem is my drying tent is sitting at 67% humidity. and the only way to lower it is to turn my light on and it will decrease to 35%

I have a ventilation on 24/7 which keeps the temps quite low and it has a massive air flow ( negative pressure )

i was gonna buy a heap of moisture absorbers and put them in there see if it helps

any suggestions?

2. i now every one likes pics

[​IMG]

3. It will take longer to dry. Just make sure you look out for fungus. Can you get a small portable heater in there so you don't have to run the light? Don't make it hot, but increasing temperature should lower the moisture in the air.

4. Yeah that's tight never mind. I think you should be fine. Just remember to check it everyday for mold.

5. I have a portable heater. i was gonna throw that in there on a timer to come on for like 15 Min every hour

6. Maybe move the bottom buds up a level and put the heater on bottom? Just be sure it doesn't get too hot.

7. its ok that first level is like 3 foot off the ground , its a 6 foot tent that top level is up next to the carbon filter

8. If you go the heater route, you may need to shuffle them around everyday so they dry evenly. Nice harvest by the way :)

9. whats the rh in the room fresh cut lose moisture fast. cold air is dry . let it dry slow just keep the air on