Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a Nug Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushallday, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Say I buy an 1/8th and I get a several small nugs, does it make a difference if I grind it up then store it or is better to leave it in nug form and just grind it up when I'm ready to smoke it?

2. It doesn't really matter. I leave them until I smoke them but you can do whatever you want.

3. depends on the nugs. if they are already dry it wouldn't make a difference. but if they are fresh or still sticky and u just grind it all up, the ground up chronic will become dry. dry chronic = harsh tokes. i prefer smoking sticky nugs.

4. i would leave it in nug break up a little if you want.

if its ground up its gonna dry out a lot quicker and your going to loose some trichromes from having shake in a bag.

btw store your bud in a jar

5. I prefer to keep buds intact until they are going to be used. Less chance of degradation that way, dry or not.

6. yeah it dries out really quick if you grind it and let it sit for a while. i usually grind up however much i think ill use for a sesh and if theres some left over i just save it in a pill bottle for later.