I have a Mad Scientist V2, need new removable perc.

Discussion in 'General' started by sacrament, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Anyone know of any other removable percs that will work with the V2? The one I got with it is cleaning, I ordered an extra and it was blown poorly and theres barely any space between the inner tube and the top, so you can barely pull air through the thing. I saw that three arm perc, but I dont now if it will fit. Any Mad scientist owners got a word of advise?!

2. You're a ton of help :)

3. i used to have the mad scientist and that little inner perc broke 4 times... honestly you should invest in a different piece... i decided to go with a phx and happy i made the switch

4. I havent broken anything it just clogs up an would work better with a different style perc that little inner perc tube gets clogged way to fast for me and I dont know if the three arm will fit that they have listed on her weed star I believe.

5. it clogs cause its cheaply made, save up a little and invest in something nice :hello:

6. Sorry to tell you but the 3 arm one will not work, I tried it out in mine and now I just have an extra one that I can't do anything with. Best you can do is pick up another one of the original and then you can use that. I kept a few on hand and always had problems with the hook coming off and having to get them out without the little "tool." Now I've upgraded and the best thing I can tell you is go for that. I know you enjoy the mad scientist but when you see there are others and more you'll learn there's others you can get that are just as good and for cheap as well.

Good luck!