I have a genious idea!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordi, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Yeah, except AIDS takes a few years to detect, so you are going to miss people, more will become infectedand the cycle continues until our nation dies or we all have our balls cut off.

Eugenics is a great idea and all, but you can't effectively put it into practice.

Like I said, it fails.

2. your just mad cuz you didnt come up with this genius idea first.

3. Yeah. oh... i just now thought of how this idea would never work.
    Can't animals get AIDS too. So in order for this idea to work you would have to test every living thing on the earth.

Animals.. you stupid fuckers. lol

I'm really:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

4. #24 KeinMitleid, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Uh dude, I've read Nietzche, I've looked into Eugenics, and I've discussed it with my psychology teacher and sociology teacher who I guarantee are smarter than you.

So... Fuck off. I know what I'm talking about.

You on the other hand, read something, cut and paste your words and call it your own shit.

Fail.

5. I can tell you are not high.

6. On the contrary I have just finished smoking about 4g after 5 days of not. I'm high as a kite right now.

7. Why so serious? haha
    ;)

8. Dude, this is just straight up foolishness.

9. Ahaha I just hit my bubbler, had some grape ape... delicious folks delicious.
    yeeeah:smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. #30 KeinMitleid, Feb 7, 2009
    I get passionate, and I do practice Eugenics in my own form (attempting to rid the world of idiots), so you can understandably see why I find this thread somewhat annoying and bastardizing. Not really you guys as much as OP.

Hey, lets try out OP's idea but with stupid people, he can be the first one!

QFT.

11. You should be stripped, raped, and strangled.

12. well smart people have been working on these diseases for decades and have yeilded nothing so maybe they need someone like me who thinks outside the box.Either your jealous cuz im smarter than you or your mad cuz your diseased and you be in a DD.

13. boo!!

14. What about all the animals that have AIDS like monkeys and shit?!

15. #35 KeinMitleid, Feb 7, 2009
    I'm sorry if it pisses me off to see a moron go around bastardizing a great idea and passing it as his own shit. Oh and excuse me for saying that you are wrong because you know, if I don't agree with you there is something wrong with me.

Piss off.

Oh yeah, I'm jealous of the stupid fuck who can't spell and type correctly.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. It's probably more along the lines of different morals.

Anyways, I can see your point. But it would never work. Simply because of free will. At some point the people who would be condemned to these "bubbles" would stand up and say "Fuck this!" and start fighting back. But even if you had enough power to force your plan of select breeding on the world, then it would simply be one giant military state with very little if any freedom, which in a sense opposes your original goal, to give freedom from disease and other serious health problems.

Not to mention the ratio of people that would be quarantined vs. those that wouldn't. I'd say the number of people who will have some kind of disease or serious problem in their life time would be astronomically higher than those that won't. For a long time the majority of the population would have to be quarantined while genetic diseases are weeded out. Not to mention ridding ourselves of everyday materials that can cause diseases (such as cancer), which would be a nightmare in itself.

It would take a long ass time to accomplish, and honesly you'd be better off sticking with genocide. It'd be much faster and efficient to kill the people as opposed to confining them and waiting for them to die.

Sorry for the novel, lol :smoke: