i have a few question's for growers(using hydro method)

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mr.niceguy619, Jul 13, 2006.

1. ok i know that every plant and every grow will give different results, so with that in mind im not askin for exact answers. Im tryin to figure out about how high of a yield my grow will give me?, and about how long will it take?(i've read that hydro grows faster then soil...how much faster?)

for my grow i will be using big poppa puffs bubble bucket method, i will grow 6 clones at a time( by getting the clones, i know they will be female...so i dont have to waste time and worrie if i have a male plant) ill use this for my light(should be here by friday) http://www.htgsupply.com/productdeta...?productID=208

so from experience please tell me about how much would that grow yield and about how long would it take??

2. Your link to the light doesn't work, and I can't provide any help with your yield questions. You can flower directly from clone, and flowering would take however many weeks (depends on strain) and that would be about the same. I don't know that hydro speeds them up, more that it just makes them grow more vigorously.

Also, I see in your sig it says you have 4 equal to 100w CFLs. Those are actually only 30w of light, so you have 120w total, not 400w.

3. too many plants and not enough light. you at least need a small metal halide. read *****! be sure your plants dont get too big before flowering. 1 plant per square foot apx. all factors are important; light, air, temp, ph, airation lil ferts whatever. practice makes perfect. read what sidious has to say.;)

4. oh and South side south bay til I die.