I have a few plants help to diagnose

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Heyllo2, Aug 28, 2017.

1. So I have a few plants that I started with medical seeds a friend gave to me I am new but catching on pretty quick this is actually my first time yes I killed about 14 plants so it took a week or two to finally get it but I have a few left and I can send pictures if need be but a few of them are having brown spots and just odd things such as growth patterns And markings but I realized some of it was due to lack of nutrients and since I had no money and did research and this is viable to use human vitamins diluted in water as nutrients and there was Proof and a few days after they grew wonderfully but I am still concerned because to me the math wouldn't make sense for example I have one that is growing up to 40 leaves but OFF those 2 older sets will die so I'm not sure if its naturally or if I'm doing something wrong I look at Videos on YouTube and see even the very first set of leaves green clear after there 6th or 8th node even so if you would leave any tips advice or would even want to help send me a reply once again I wouldn't mind sending pics just preferred not to