I have a drug test in the morning??

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by CharasiStoner, Feb 6, 2013.

1. #1 CharasiStoner, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Well here is my situation. I was called today by a place I to went for an interview 3 weeks ago that I need to take a drug test tomorrow morning. Now I want to take my brothers piss and I'm thinking about putting it in a pill jar wrapping it in a sock and sticking it under my nut sack and taking the drug test. Will this work?? I really need to know. Maybe somebody on here has done this before??? Do they check the temperature and how long will the pee retain a decent temperature??? BTW I'm going to a place called LabCorp.

2. It's been forever since I had to piss in a cup, but they generally have same-sex staff that enters the "collection room" with you to watch and make sure you don't do exactly what you are planning. Probably won't work. Sorry.

3. Quick Fix synthetic urine. Works perfectly (personal experience )

4. Get some hand warmers and some kind of thermometer and make sure to keep the piss at around 97-99 degrees or it wont work.

5. People have failed using Quick Fix too. If he already has access to clean urine, it would be best to use that.

6. well first off this is the wrong place to be posting this thread.

but since you're here.

the pill jar under your nuts should work, as long as you have a tube leading from it seeing as it needs to look like you're actually peeing.

7. Im sorry but how the fuck would you make that...?? And btw I dont know how it works for jobs but at the hospital you just fill it up in the bathroom by urself

8. I laughed so hard at your post when i read about where you are putting it haha im sure you are very stressed though and i feel you. I have never had any one come in with me to watch me piss and since its by your nuts id say they wont stare at your dick. just use a thermometer and hand warmers (your pee is warmer then your outer body temp keep in mind) so 99 F should do. if they ask what took so long dont say you where nervous just say you pissed earlier that day and couldnt hold it for your appointment. make sure what you put it in doesnt leak or theyll think you pissed your pants. :laughing:

9. Unless your dropping for probation they arent going to actually watch you piss.

They will stand outside the door but i believe its illegal for them to watch you do it.

10. This.
    UA's are only supervised for probation, not pre-employment drug screens. You have to make sure you maintain the correct temp, or it will be an automatic fail. Best of luck!

11. I just did LabCorp two weeks ago. It's an automatic fail if the sample you give them is dilute or not between 90F and 100F, the creatinine levels are low, the specific gravity is low, the nitrites are high or if you don't fill the cup up to the line. If you take synthetic or someone elses pee, make sure you have enough - they wanted more than I expected.

12. Precisely, the only thing I have to worry about is keeping it at the proper temperature.

13. No its for a job. My brother went for a drug test there he said they don't watch you.

14. Hey guys I'm going to use a pill bottle. Would that be large enough?

15. Get your pregnant sister to piss in a cup for you. That will do the trick. That will fuck up those god damn piss inspectors.

16. What you are planning should work as long as the temperature is within range. If I were you, I would have him piss in the bottle for you, and then immediately go take the test.

By the way, a pill bottle might not hold enough urine. Unless it's a very large pill bottle. I've heard of people using condoms to hold the urine. Make sure it's unlubricated though if you go that route.

17. I passed two days after smoking pounding two 16 oz monsters followed by a 16 oz water. I am (or was) pretty skinny so I didn't exactly have a lot of fat around for storage. I guess it didn't trigger anything for being diluted or chemically imbalanced, but this method worked a few times. Lemme tell you--32 oz of monster will make you mad jittery/nervous.

Also (for the lolz), once when I peed clean, I unscrewed the cap just a bit before placing my sample in the bag just to intentionally be an asshole and make a mess. Never heard anything about it, but they did start making sure caps were tight. Fuckers. I actually did this two separate times, lol. Anything to make it hard for them since they love piss so much.

18. Never had anyone watch. Buy a small bottle and a temperature strip that you can stick right to the side of that bottle. Dont take a loud beeping digital thermometer in there LOL. Hand warmers, rubber bands. The tricky part is if its an actual physical as well, if you might have a doctor poking around after the UA. Done it a few times but way too stressful for my liking, I just quit now.

19. It would just suck if you had a friend piss for you and you still failed the test.

20. #20 cn7wyy6, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    5 hour energy drink tightly whites to keep it pressed to your nuts SO IT STAYS WARM boxers go over that then get urine the same day I have done this several times and it has worked every time except I thought I poured enough urine in the cup and dumped the rest into the toilet bowl thats why i suggest to dump it all the urine out of the 5 hour energy drink make sure you put the 5 hour energy drink back and cough or say somthing when opening bottle place 5 hour energy drink where you got it from your good give it to the rep all good oh yeah no one is going to go in the bathroom with you meaning there a stall similar to a highschool or college with a door for privacy your not dealing with the courts it's just a drug test for a gig think of it like going to a doctor office to get checked up being paronid will fuck your whole shit up so relax smoke a L drop visine some calugne hand sand atizer and it's allllllllll goooooood