i have a dilema that needs solving.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lifelongbread, Oct 11, 2009.

1. well i have this chick passed out on my bed. should i do naughty stuff to her in her sleep? hahahah jk jk. but seriously. theres this girl i met. shes about a 6 1/2, but she told me that she really digs me, and we have fooled around a little, but nothing to serious. shes cool and all and she comes to me with all her guy/life problems and i help her out(after i have smoked a bowl) and i feel like i have gotten in the "friend bracket", but im not sure if i should really take it to the next level. theres not really any other chicks out there right now that seem to like me(at the moment) and i told her i dont want a relationship im just looking to have some fun. i told her that and she feels the same way, but she is getting kinda clingy to me and follows me everywhere and always asks if i want to stay over(wich i do), but im in college and i dont want to be tied down ya know cause i go to partys and hook up with chicks and i dont want to feel bad about it. so my question is what should i do?

should i keep fooling around with the current chick(and not have any commitment) and hook up with other girls?
    or
    should i date her and guarantee some action?
    or
    drop her completely?
    or
    do dirty stuff to her in her sleep?

2. IF she knows your situation, it's not your problem if she gets clingly.

3. what do you mean?

4. be upfront with her and tell her that you will not be getting attached, and that you don't think she should because you'll probably hook up with other chicks. if she still gets attached after that then it's not your problem, it's hers.

oh and i almost forgot
    [​IMG]

5. Tell her you want a fuck buddy with no strings attached. meaning you can mess arround with other people and still have her to play arround with.:hello:

6. i like your thinking! thanks for the help!