I have a delimma and need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xXMelkorXx, Dec 7, 2012.

1. So i have a situation where I gotta choose between two females and both seem like it would be a good choice so

Girl number 1 I work with this girl.. She currently has a boyfriend she really doesn't connect with anymore but she moved from flordia with him down here..anyway we both have admitted having feelings for each other but she didn't wanna cheat yet..but tonight is her birthday and se wants to come over and get the present I got her and stay over for a while and smoke with her..and smoking gets her horny she says and she is coming alone and staying over a while..

To me that's a signal she wants to go ahead and see what is up with our sexual chemistry

Girl number 2..I've just recently met her..she got out of an abusive relationship a couple months back and wants to go real slow with me..which I'm cool with..she texted me and told me to stay the night tonight cuz she has some chronic and some unmentionable party favors..that she says makes her horny as well

So which ahould I go for?? Both sound like if I use my game right I will be getting some tonight..

Opinions?????

2. Don't make a girl cheat, man. Let girl 1 know if she's gunna be fuckin with you, she needs to let her boyfriend go. No one likes a dude who swoops on another dudes girl.

And if girl 1 would do that to her current guy, who knows what she'll do if you guys get serious. Cheaters are cheaters. So for me, I'd say girl 2. Show her how a real man can treat a lady, after her last relationship. And hell, she said she has that chronic and unmentionables! Sounds like a winning night to me

3. Hard decision. Both seem a little crazy lol. Personally i'd have to say girl number 2. Wouldn't want to start something with a cheating gf. Once a cheater always a cheater imo.

4. i say you have an equal chance of getting laid from both. the girl who moved down with her boyfriend is really fucked up in the head though to be putting him through that (not that he knows... but still)

5. Well I would normally never go for a girl with a bf

But they never have sex.. She tries constantly to engage him..buying outfits and other kinky stuff..but he plays call of duty for a living..and is always doing that or he is to tired to have sex and when they do it's plain missionary kind of stuff..but last time she had sex was a month ago

That's crazy..and if she leaves him she has nowhere to go here..she would have to move back home or move in with me..so how does her being single help me?

I'm not a person with much of a moral compass..considering my lifestyle that shouldn't surprise anyone lol..banging a girl who never gets dick from her man is the least of my sins

6. Flip a coin.

When the coin is in the air, you might just figure out which choice you want it to land on. :p

7. Well if you have no moral compass then fuck em both. Obviously

8. same time!

9. She still loves him if she's still trying. So she's going to have sex with you to fulfill needs.

But if that floats your boat.

It seems you really want her.

10. [quote name='"GirlyS"']She still loves him if she's still trying. So she's going to have sex with you to fulfill needs.

But if that floats your boat.

It seems you really want her.[/quote]

Oh she hates being with him but she feels stuck there

And I went with option 2..but I'm hanging with girl number 1 tommorow goin out to eat

But had a great time with girl 2..we watched some sons of anarchy and cuddled for a while..we talked about us..she really wants to go slow cause she was with that guy for a while and she wants to heal from that and not treat me like a rebound cause she definitely likes me

So im going to be patient and respect that, cause she would be a good girl to date..and when she wants to get serious I'll stop seeing anyone else

11. Well..needed to update this.. "Samantha" came over last night really late around 2 am..we smoked up and decided to talk about everything..
    She knows we would be good together and wants to be with me..so she is breaking up with him tonight..she is on the lease so he can't forcibly evict her..but I'm down the road waiting at a friends for her text in case she needs me to get her out of there..

Now I kind of got the hint she wanted to move in with me at the beginning of the new year once her 30 days to get out of the lease is up..she didn't outright say it but I told her I would help her find a cheap but nice place around here..cuz she literally knows no one but her ex and his family and who she works with..

It's been 3 hours..half hour since she last called or texted me..he was crying locked in the bathroom..I shouldn't get mad if they have breakup/pity sex??

I mean I did steal her away from him I guess he is owed a goodbye fuck..

12. I feel like you should have went with the other girl man. I think she would have been the better choice for a relationship. She sounds nice, more like the type of girl for commitment. This other girl sounds more suitable for fun. But you've made your decision..

A warning: If anything goes wrong with this girl she will throw it in your face that she broke up with her bf for you and that she was risking being homeless for you.

Hmmmm, no I don't think you have the right to be mad if she fucks him... you were schemin on him to get his girl and her vagina. So if he schemes and gets some pity sex from her then its fair game imo.

13. be careful about girl 2. Well be careful with both lol but the whole abusive relationship thing always sets off a little flag for me. You gotta find out about that deal. How long were they together? What exactly happened? Girls who get beaten have my sympathy. I think it's fucked up to ever do that to a woman. NOW with that said, you never know what REALLY went down. And the thing is, if he started beating her how long after did she leave him? IF a girl stays with someone who laid their hands on them even once, she's dumb and she's weak. Sorry, that's just how i feel. If a man ever crosses that line and hits you, no matter how many times he says he's sorry or it'll never happen again or whatever the excuse is, she needs to get the FUCK out now. If she stays, what does that say about her? IDK i would wanna know intricate details of that relationship before i ever considered being with that girl.

Maybe i'm fucked up for saying that, but that's just me. As far as girl 1 goes? Dont' let her move in no matter what. Too soon.

14. #16 JuicyGoose, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    You know what Melkor, just be careful with every girl. You really never know.... ;)

Nitraw is right, no moving in!

15. It is seriously hard to consider being with a man after being abused by one... If she does then she was either bullshitting about it or she put some serious faith in you that you wouldn't hurt her. I'm gonna leave it at that.

16. So what's the update OP, she move her shit into her side of the closet yet? :laughing: