Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a cold

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sacra9i6, Mar 4, 2009.

1. i have a cold right now and i feel really shitty. is it safe to smoke? im not coughing and dont have alot of mucus but my nose is stuffy, throat hurts and i have a fever.

2. When I had a cold a couple weeks ago, I smoked. It didn't feel too good, but I didn't feel that sick. But I was still cold and kinda weak.

Also, I have only puked one time smoking, and that was when I had a cold.

3. blazed while sick last week. wouldnt recomend it. smoked like 10 bowls w/ my buddy and felt like utter shit the rest of the week.

4. A few weeks ago I went out to smoke when I thought I might be getting sick and came home feeling like shit... I shake when I'm high, and since I had a fever I was getting chills and the two combined left me shaking uncontrollably, plus I can't see it being good for your throat if it's already irritated unless you're using a bong/vape.

5. im sick today and i blazed. waznt worth it @ all. i felt fine while i was high, but the comedown was shit. I feel like shit now and im never smoking when im sick again.

This post was 94% sober writing.

6. let is pass, you'll be thankful after.

7. Smoking has helped me feel better, but it's also made me feel worse.
    If you can stand not being high, just don't do it.
    But if you have to, I've always found that getting just a LITTLE high won't make you hate yourself after.