I have 15 Hits of Blotter acid In route ETA 20 mins

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreyMatterTripp, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Yes indeed. LSD. :smoking: It's going to be an interesting night gentleman.:D

2. I'm sending you not just ordinary good vibes, but super powerful space vibes!!!!! Have fun man, if fun is even an understandable notion for you when it hits. :hello:

3. DAMN, one of my goals right there, 10 + hits, have done 6 before and that was pretty sick and a lot of fun, have fun man!

4. i am actually still coming down from the hits i ate at 2pm. its now 1am and im still coming down.

5. DUDE HOW I ENVY YOU! +REP for making my night lol

6. Isn't that a waste man? I remember Leary once said that when someone takes enough LSD, the effects generally do not become stronger. Why not just take a 5 strip and save the rest?

7. Who said I'm taking more than one? :confused:

This shit is from burning man and the word is that you only need one hit to get you where you want to be. :smoking:

8. I thought you meant you took 15 hits and were approximately gonna feel it in 20 minutes.

9. Nope, but my buddy should be here any minute.

He was coming from reno.

10. Hell ya man, you said you're takin one though, shiiittt. I'd be glad to hear a trip report of 2:D

11. Definitely not a waste. A thumbprint is a thousand hits of Acid, if I'm correct. After you eat that, you trip for like a week.

12. dam, a thousand hits? id be fuckin off that.

13. Lol a thumb print is closer to hundreds of thousands if not millions of doses my friend. You're getting maybe .1-.2g of crystal on you and then ingesting that.
    And it's more like you never come down from what I've read. Your life is obviously changed (for the better from all the stories I've read/heard) and you can not go back to that old state of mind. It truly alters your consciousness.

14. shit dude, two hits alter my conscience like crazy, nevermind hundreds of thousands.

15. A print is like taking anywhere from 3-5 sheets approx. but, there is probably something more "electrifying" about doing a thumbprint then actually eating 3-5 sheets of high quality lsd.

16. Oh man it was an awesome weekend.

Didn't sleep on Friday night, me and 3 friends took a hit each and we were GONE.

On Saturday we decided to pick 2 of my other friends up and went to the American river and dosed them up as well as redosing. The body high wasn't as intense on saturday but the visuals were spectacular as the water and clouds provided lots of eye candy.

Still have about 4 hits left I'm saving for me, my girl and possibly a Halloween trip. Although I might just drink some tea for Halloween.

17. a thumbprint isnt messured ive heard that the average thumbprint is anywere from 10-50k mics

18. yea u definately had me thinkin u ate 15 hits, anyways, good vibes ur way, im sure u got some great medi chronic to puff while tripping, have a blast.

19. a thumbprint doesnt last a week..

GMT>< glad to hear your trip was awesome! I recently had a great trip as well, sharin the vibes:smoke: