I hate when people call weed "Dope"

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaywiz614, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Yup.

And slang words often have different meanings depending on what region you live in.

2. [​IMG]

The first one isn't true. A buddy of mine in the '70s called pot "dope" all the time.

Haha, "something" and "marijuana" are misspelled. And "somkin"??? Real reliable source. [​IMG]

3. I guess it's just personal opinion

4. I dont mind... I love dope :)

5. Dope is Dope.

6. [quote name='"Fizzly"']

The first one isn't true. A buddy of mine in the '70s called pot "dope" all the time.

Haha, "something" and "marijuana" are misspelled. And "somkin"??? Real reliable source. [/quote]

Lol its urban dictionary bud

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWGFECTCiLM]It's Dope, Tito!.mov - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

8. I am used to it, I have even started saying it sometimes

blame it on trailer park boys

9. LOL... It's from King of New York, old school classic there.. Check it out man, it won't let you down.:cool:

10. I'm quite aware of that.

11. I call weed dope just because I know it'll get a rise out of people.

Some people take shit way too seriously.

Dope dope dope.

12. it is simple, people back in the day called it dope. Overtime it evolved to whatever you call it now. In my area, none of my people mess with anything else besides the herb. So idk what the hell you call any unmentionable. lol

13. same here

dope is hard drugs IMO

grass is not dope

14. What classifies as a "hard drug", you have me curious.

15. Are you kidding?
    You're arguing just to argue
    and Chief Keef is wack as fuck

16. So quoting me then saying something I like is "wack as fuck" solves this problem of "arguing just to argue"? I love it. I'm not arguing bro, I'm just curious... did I not just say it?

17. It's just a word man, shouldn't let it get to you as much.

18. I almost exclusively call it dope. :confused_2:

It's only since coming here to GC that I've started censoring myself and using other slang. Out in the real world, though... I smoke dope.

19. Dope, grass, green, buddha, herb, mary jane, weed, bud, ganja, smoke, shmoke, earth, nature it don't matter what anyone calls it as long as they make it clear what they're referring to, to avoid problems... unless of course they're intentions is to misinform people.