I hate when mom comes up

Discussion in 'General' started by untamedlion33, May 4, 2012.

1. She gets here and tells me she's gonna stay for a month. Then she tells all the neighbors she lives here and it's her house. I come home and my beautiful exspensive living room furniture has been replaced with crap from the thrift store. I plant my garden and she tells everyone she did it..... I'm gonna kill her and it's just the first week. Either that or it's off to shady pines.

2. dude thats fucked up if shes ashamed for people to know that shes living with you i would kick her ass out

3. she threw out your furniture??????

4. [quote name='"greendragon756"']she threw out your furniture??????[/quote]

She moved it into the dinning room and was trying to sell me on keeping this crap. Not happening.

5. Change the locks when she leaves?

6. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Change the locks when she leaves?[/quote]

I'd hate to b ur mom lol. Nope it's time for pine meadows

7. Shady pines? What are you, Dorthy from the Golden Girls? :confused:

8. You really just need to have a honest out in the open discussion with your mother.
    She can't stay justifiably otherwise if she won't respect you and your property.
    Got to be on even terms respect wise and boundary wise.
    She's obviously family so tact and love should be used but you shouldn't be bullied.

9. learn to be assertive

10. Stick that woman in a home, quick!:cool:

11. Mom loves ya cherish her bro

12. Best advice so far. As long as she doesn't abuse or neglect you you should put up with whatever shit your mum throws at you. These sound to me like some (obviously very frustrating) quirks and insecurities in her personality. But it doesn't sound like there's malice or hatred behind her actions.

13. [quote name='"Autechra"']

Best advice so far. As long as she doesn't abuse or neglect you you should put up with whatever shit your mum throws at you. These sound to me like some (obviously very frustrating) quirks and insecurities in her personality. But it doesn't sound like there's malice or hatred behind her actions.[/quote]

The thing is its my freakin house... I'm 24, I feed myself, and xyz... She has her own house to decorate.

14. Tell her this.

15. Play the my house, my rules card like she probably did to you growing up. It seems fair enough.

16. And once you get her out, NEVER let her back in. Go visit her at HER house. Or, hey, if you can't get her out, take all your furniture and go live in HER house... I mean, since she doesn't want to be there and all...

17. at least you have your own place

18. cmon man.

from all the bitching about moving i hear from my parents, if they ever came into my house and started touching shit id call the cops like they do to me whenever they get pissed.