Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate to try and direct peoples attention.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by enlightend, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I understand that in the GC community we have the freedom to talk about whatever we like, but after my friend got busted for possession I've been all about the activism and legalization.

I know there's a place to post and talk about those topics, it's just upsetting (for me) to see that only 9 are viewing there while 704 are currently viewing here in Tokers Q&A.

The reason I post in the legalization section is because we have the chance to get closer to safe, care free enjoyment of this wonderful plant every day but we'll get nowhere, maybe even move backwards if we aren't informed and speaking out about what we want.

Direct your attention to wherever you like though. It is the internet and you can enjoy it how you want.

Peace and love.

2. I agree, it's sad how little interest some of our kind have in activism.
    I'm not a hardcore activist but I vote for the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party (NZ's legalization party) and was shocked when a few of my best friend's told me they didn't bother voting.

New Zealand has a very large legalisation movement lead by Dakta Green who is our Mark Emery, he's an absolute legend but is in jail for the next year or so sadly.

3. I was looking forward to going over to NZ and hitting up those vending machines they had a while back then trying skiing. Pity those assholes took it away :(

4. It sure is, I never even got to visit it. The Daktory however is still open but it's BYO now.