I hate this strain!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Jun 8, 2017.

1. I had an sweet afghani delicious seed along with my other blue mystic and white widow.. I'm having the same problems as before! I watch my watering, I have not fed any nutes. Just straight ph water.. It started to have these same problems again. I gave a little cal mag hoping it defeat the problem. I can see it getting worse. My last s.a.d turned out harsh smoking. Too much nutes I thought. So I thought I'd go easy this time... maybe it needs a fresh transplant ?? Or I'm thinking spider mites?? What y'all think about spraying with them chemicals for spider mites??? 1496936778691.jpg 1496936784617.jpg 1496936791839.jpg 1496936798335.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's not the strain, it's bugs. Learn to flush, you won't have that harsh taste/black burning shit. #learn2grow

• Like Like x 1
  3. I didn't come out the pussy knowing how to grow... must be nice tho... this is my second grow.. Just a learning curve... and I do believe it is the strain that is more prone to mistakes then the others.. this was the only one I had issues with my last grow... #1dayiwill

4. Sure, some are more prone than others. It's pretty simple, the learning curve. You just have to ask the right people the right questions, that's all.

Proper pH, proper feeding schedule, it's fine. It's really not hard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. "Learn to flush" LOL thanks for the laugh. Flushing lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well what kind of spray on chemicals should I use to get rid of them?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Neem oil is organic and works amazing on mites.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1