Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i hate the kids that...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ghockey25, Mar 2, 2005.

1. i hate the kids that just start smoking and think there the shit. i got my friend into it like about 2 weeks ago and it seems like he just does it to look cool and have a reason to act gay like...(all hyper and shit due to him being a newbie). he thinks its gay to smoke by yourself and it pisses me off. seems like hes gonna be a poser.

how do u feel about these kids?

2. tell him how you feel, if he dont like it ignore him

3. Kids?

You do realize you have to be 18 to use these forums, right?

4. there the kids that u say u'll sell them some Hydrochronic Haze and 8th for 60
    woohoo thats what happens to little bitches

5. i'm in a weird predictament....i havn't been toke'n for a LONG time but i know MORE than the average veteren toker......but i didn't start tok'n the reefer yesterday :p

like i've been toking around about 5 months since i started its been 7 but i had to quit for probation for two months (probation total of 6 months :D )

but last time i went to get a pee test...I DIDN'T GET TESTED!!!

haha!!! and now i'm back toke'n up!!! ha HA! bitches can't stop me from tok'n

yeah i hate kids like that...just annoying as shit...... for instance [i was giving him is fair share of the weed that he bought from my dealer] kid :"hey man...is that some badass chronic?" me: "uhh its regular stuff dude" kid: "foreal? man shit...i only get the bomb ass shit from my dealer"((next day)) "YO MAN THAT SHIT WAS DA BOMB YO" me : "cool..."

6. the thing is though about your so called "possible poser friend", is that have you ever considered the possibility that he's just being stoned??? sorry to tell ya, but LOTS ofpeople are hyper as fuck when they get blazed, and may do some "gay" things in your opinion, but they're just having fun.
    and its just my opinion here of course, but if he is only smoking pot to "look cool" than thats his right. unless it prevents you from toking or fucks up whatever you like to do, does it really matter?

7. keep in mind that everyone was a beginner at one point. i know i thought to myself that i was so cool the day after i first smoked. after a while most people become levelheaded and the ones that don't either stop or turn into selfdestructive idiots that noone needs to worry about.

8. well i'm glad in the guy who CHOOSE to toke....my friends started before i did...but ya see i listened to all the government propaganda shit...and well i looked on the internet a bit and found out this ol herb is rather harmless :) so i gave it a go...and there you have it :D

i get a little hyper because i get SO happy (and hungry) but not hyper when i'm litterally bouncing off the walls :eek: but i am happy

9. Could just be his moniker of choice...

10. I have friends who do annoying things when high, but i'm used to it because it's what they do. no reason to be a kill joy, but your frind should not be dissing you or anything realted to smoking, especially if you got him on it.

11. Yeah i thought it was the shit when i first started, but later it turns into something you do, just to have a good time and chill, my first time being high i was real hyper i just didnt know what to expect, but thats the reason i dont like smokin with newbies as much

12. I used to be super hyper when I first started smoking. My heart would beat fast and I would be crazy but now i'm just chill. I don't smoke to be crazy now, I just smoke to relax.

13. i've smoked out inexperienced people before who were cool. it just depends on the person, but the first time i smoked i was in a stouper. now its apart of my routine. i just chill out and let people do what comes to them.

14. yeah whatever,. you grow and learn and whatever.

but to make you act gay from smoking pot? lol id say hes ready to come out of the closet. you should make him feel comfotable about that..nothing to be a shamed of. but toking alone? hes just being a gay snob. or maybe he wants some company :D ;);)

it makes me feel like he loves you and want to tell you so. any attention is attention!

15. heh, that's what i did too, i waited and looked it up before "going with the crowd".
    It used to piss me off how people acted like hardasses because they smoked a little pot. Goes against the whole nature of the drug, right? Anyways, alot of the people i know who used to do it quit, and you find the more laid back stoners after high school.

16. I'll second that. I'll be 27 in May, and the best stoner buddies I've found have been later in life. :smoking:

17. at least i know what this guy means,besides, your supposed to be out of this faze after your first few days smoking, not two weeks. all you gotta do is slap him in the face and tell him to stop being a little poser bitch, he'll thank you... or hate you. and indianatoker... your a funny guy... i mean i'm 18, but i know for a fact that most of you stoners are middle schoolers- sophmores.

18. Yikes!
    It's another one of those "parlance of our times" thing. I happen to know the kids out on the plains are using "gay" as another word for stupid. Is that the context we're talking here? Or are we talking about actually effecting your sexual preference? I've been mixed up since "bad" meant "good".

HOLY SHIT!
    Ya gotta be 18 to be here?
    Shhhhhhhh.
    Don't tell mom!!

19. yeah ive noticed this too, people say stuff like "shit man, this is gay" and i think to myself 'its not having anal sex'

i guess its just the word of choice

20. Ya i have a buddy like that, i hate it when he is like that

And i smoke alone all the time, its when i have had my best tripps, and its also when i've had my worst trips... But i will keep doin it.. cause i like it.