): I hate the ignorant 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuperPhreak, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I was just debating cannabis with someone on a forum.

I said:
    Explain to me why you are against cannabis.

I can understand shit like crack, heroin, or meth.. but why cannabis?

His reply:
    I am against all illegal drugs, and I see cannabis the same way as crack, heroin and whatever else. All sounds like shit to me, and I have no clue why people even smoke it. Might as well just go into your garden, grab some plants and start smoking them. Cigarettes also are pointless to me.

How. How on Earth can you even compare cannabis and crack. What the fuck is wrong with people? Does this kind of shit piss you guys off as much as me??

2. Absolutely! I can be a real downer to discover how daft people can be to logic and reason. As a scientist, ignorance in all forms bother me.

3. Just say a prayer for this dude that one day he realizes the truth about mary jane's goodness..

Till then, just brush it off. You can't change these people! :wave:

4. I figured he was a lost cause so I linked him to Granny's list and called it a day.

5. Is he like mentally deficient? Drugs obviously do something more than smoking random shit in your garden otherwise they wouldn't be worth so fucking much.

People that talk out of their ass about shit they've got no experience of piss me off. I mean, you can dislike the idea of drugs, but to say they're pointless when he hasn't even done them? That's just pure stupidity and close-mindedness. But it seems the majority of people are like this nowadays.

6. some things will never change, i understand uneducatedness but ignorance just grinds my gears..

7. I just went wall-o-text on him, after he replied to my message about granny's list.

He said to granny's list:

I replied, in wall-o-text style with

Now of course he isn't going to read it, or if he does won't reply; but it's more for the rest who visit said thread.

8. I gave up on arguing with people over it. I really had to just give up because if i get worked up bad things usually happen.

9. "I dont do drugs i drink"

10. Don't even get me started on those people.

11. Just dont argue with people. Everyone has different opinions on shit. Give him facts, and if that isnt convincing enough then just let him think hes right.

12. #12 chronichouse93, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    if he is against pot let him be and let him keep thinking whatever he wants. if you make him think he is right you will only be proving his point,instead dispite it all respect his opinion and he should respect yours, if he doesnt then just push him to the side. there is nothing wrong with marijuana. in fact most arguments that i hear people mention is that it starts crime and anything that becomes illegal is gonna start crime. if they made coffee illegal a bunch of coffee drinkers would start trafficking coffee, selling it on the streets, cartels fighting over it, killing people who fail to traffic it, etc. now if pot were legal and prohibition had never taken place weed would be nothing but another plant like coffee that people use, and enjoy. yet pot is less harmful than coffee, and coffee withdraws are more intense than marijuana withdraws.(ive never had marijuana withdraws, and niether have any of my friends who smkoke on a daily basis) other drugs on the other hand im fully against, all i do is smoke weed, im a light cigarette smoker 3 a day, and i sometimes drink but only socially. truth is that no matter what we do and im talking in general people are always gonna hate, all we can do is push them aside and continue doing what we love. as much as it pisses all of us off we can either keep letting it get to us or we can ignore those kind of people and live your life

13. One time this bitch at my high school was chirping that weed is like crack, and stoners are all idiots and shit, he was the most ignorant fuck ever. Last time he did, I slapped him across the face. Hard. He never spoke about it again. Judge me if you want, but he was pissing me off for like 2 years straight.

14. The reason I get into arguments with these people is even though I may not be able to change their minds, I'm putting information out there. If even one reader begins to rethink their stance and does some reading, I've won. The only way we can ever expect change is through an educated public. Leaving these brainwashed stances to be posted without a rebuttal is a bad idea. Even though I'm never going to directly change someone's stance, it is worth the effort to get their mind questioning what they know.