I hate sleep.

Discussion in 'General' started by classactslacker, Jan 14, 2010.

1. I wish sleeping didn't exist because it waists time at least it feels like when i sleep and it ruins everything when your tired.

2. i agree, it is 5 in the morning here and have a funeral to go to in a couple hours, i could go to sleep but then i am waisting my time. Every night is like this, i stay up late and wish i never had to sleep, but then i get tired and am too fucked up to think straight.

3. I love sleep more than sex.

4. sleeping for me is entering my own little fantasy land.

5. Don't fightttt it!

6. THIS.

but, when im asleep, i hate waking up... but then i wake up really late and i get all annoyed...

7. sleep is awsome i injoy it:smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. haha i totally agree,when im sleeping i could sleep all day and have many times if i have nothing to do and feel like exploring my dream world.

Also for a while i practiced lucid dreaming and now it just happens without trying. so every night is like a mindfuck adventure, seriously. Some of my dreams aren't even worth trying to explain because they are just pure awesome. Like that time i few to mars on my homemade glider, true story. and in fact is one of my most trippiest dreams to date.

9. no, sleep is great. WORK is what sucks... 8 hours a day (plus driving there and back) doing meaningless tasks just to make some spare change.

but sleep is good, especially if you are in-tune with your dreams, or better yet, if you can lucid dream. i'm still working towards that...

10. Yup, if you feel this way perhaps you should learn how to dream more effectively. Lucid dreaming doesn't need to be all about flying and having kinky sex with yourself either, it can be an effective way to creatively solve problems or practice things you do while awake. I've been doing it for decades. Its more than escapism.

11. ^^i agree most of my dreams now are somehow related to whats going on in my life. I wake up feeling like i just solved a problem or just got back from a life changing adventure. It would take too much time for me to even try to explain how crazy my dreams are and how much they effect my life.

12. A Weed-Smoker who doesn't like to sleep? I call bullshit! :smoking:

Nah, but seriously, try to appreciate sleep, since there is no way around it you might as well enjoy it. Personally, I love sleeping and take a nap whenever I can.

13. #13 wolfman5874, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    Nothings better waking up on a saturday morning and thinking you have to go to work and then right before you get out of bed you realize it's saturday. That my friends, has to be better than sex with Megan Fox. Has to be.

14. I like napping. Not so much a fan of the whole bed at night, wake in the morning thing. Especially since when I do that, I wake up earlier than I want to.

15. for me, it's bed in morning, wake in the afternoon. i love third shift. :D

16. Start lucid dreaming man.

Lucid Dreaming -- Dream Views 'staying up all night'

EDIT: already been suggested

17. I love sleeping.
    You know you'd die without it :cool:

18. If humans did not need rest:

We would have no need for beds or bedrooms
    There would likely be longer work days and hours
    People would be crankier since their bodies are operating 24/7
    Life expectancies would decrease
    America might subscribe to military time
    and the Boogie Man would be out of business.

Rest is the best.

19. Sleep is the shit. Nothing like passing out on a nice comfy bed, having a few crazy ass dreams (or nightmares possibly) to ponder on the next day, and waking up refreshed, hitting that wake and bake bowl, and getting your day rolling

20. Fuck yes. +rep.
    I loved that feeling, back in school, when there would be a snow day and you would wake up and your mom would come in and tell you there wasn't any school, and you would go back to sleep feeling awesome. Going back to sleep when really sedated from your own chemicals feels so great cuz the bed's already warm, you're already sleepy and it's the best feeling place in the world.

I like sleep. I don't get enough on school days though. Fucking getting up at 6:30.

But yeah, I want to have some better dreams. I will wait till summer to work on it because then I can actually get weeks with full sleep.