I hate my room mate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brownstain, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL. well, that's how a majority of the people are here in texas, unfortunately.

2. I forgot to add in the cowboy hat lol

3. No. Don't change your fucking avatar.

I mean it.

.....please?

4. If you keep being irratble he's gonna keep being an asshole

/THREAD

5. The easy answer is, you just need to start smoking ganja again and none of this will even matter.

6. lol i say make peace. forgive and forget. cause you could be stuck with him for awhile;)

7. can y'all read?
    hes gone already

8. didnt he say he had a new room mate he didnt like?

9. yeah but hes gone now

10. Yeah thank god, i'm really enjoying my own room now. I took his bed, has better cushioning

11. Bro. I feel your pain. Here is my roommate story. I found out online who my roommate was. On the school housing profile page, here is what was listed. Name: William ****** Email: (Nothing) Instant messenger: ( nothing) Cell phone number: Whoa a number! I decided I'd call him up to get to know him before move-in day. I called him and left a voice-mail. 3 weeks later I get a vmail from him. "Hey. Sorry. I was at the beach." So, I call him up, and this is where I can tell something was a bit off. I called all happily, wanting to get to know the guy, and to find out what he was in to. The conversation went like this: Me: "Hey Will, this is Tom! I just wanted to call to say hi seeing as how we're going to be living together man. How was your beach trip?" Will: "Hi........it was good..." Me:" Nice man good stuff. So dude, what do you want to do about the fridge and microwave. Want me to pick up the microwave, you get the fridge?" Will: "Cool." Me: "Oh.. okay dude, well, I guess you're busy man, I'll talk to you later." Will: "Alright" *click*

Skip ahead a few weeks, I move into my room early for a retreat type thing. I get my room all set up, and organize our room so we get a little personal space and some privacy. (Our school overenrolled students, so we ended up having our dorms in a hotel floor that the school bought out. Pretty sweet.) Move in day roles around, and I volunteer to help kids move in. Distributing school Id's, I caught a glimpse of this kids face for the first time. Imagine a frog fucked an ape, and gave birth to will. After birth, imagine the kid was hit in the face repeatedly with a pan, and then pissed on. This is what my roomate looked like.

His family drives up, and holy shit. I really don't like judging people, and I didnt. But heres what he looks like: Ugly as shit, extremely short, and clearly has a Napoleon complex. His parents were nice though.

I helped him set up his stuff, and his Mom called him by some nickname. He flipped a shit on her. "What the fuck, shut up leave me alone." My expression was something like this-:bolt:

Anyway. He moves in and is like, what the fuck are those posters. Radiohead, who are they? Pulp Fiction? Whats that? I described to him what the two were, and he just grunted something.
    Here is where it gets juicy.

First night rolls around. We head to bed. Out of nowhere, he starts screaming in his sleep. He's having a night terror. I run over to him and say, "Will, Will! You're going to be fine bud, you're just sleeping and having a nightmare" He wakes up, and shouts," What the fuck are you doing next to my bed?" "You were having a night-terror dude! I was talking you out of it" "oh....gnight."

Great. I have a screaming douchebag roommate.

More to come

12. A few more weeks go on, and I keep being friendly with the kid. I start noticing he's taking pills every morning. He claims they're for pain. I don't judge him at all for it even if he is taking pills for something else. Anyway, I asked him if he was okay with my gf spending the night. He was fine with it, and said he'd sleep somewhere else. Very kind of him.
    Anyway, my girlfriend and I just finished watching a movie, and he comes in and plops on his bed. He falls dead asleep. I was like, what the fuck....he said he was leaving for the night. Anyway, it didn't exactly upset me because we weren't doing anything anyway.
    We wake up, saturday, at 9 am, to him blasting shitty music. He then tells me hes going to go eat and work out, and he'll be back in 3 hours. My gf and I take advantage of this time. 30 Mins later, he walks in. Luckily we were under the covers, so we pretended to be sleeping. He then says again that hes going to go away now for an hour to chill with a friend. 10 minutes later, we're like rabbits. The dude walks right in. What the fuck Will?What the FUCK! Kid just slowly closes the door and walks away.

Keep skipping forward, every time i come back to the room. I'd bring him back a soda or some candy or something. Kid never says thank you. I tried shwoing him failblog and shit. Kid was like, I dont get it? Its pretty fucking simple to understand funny pictures.

He liked to drink rum, and would talk about drinking a lot. I tried bringing up how weed is safer than booze imo, and the kid was like WTF NO, IT WOULDN'T BE ILLEGAL IF IT WAS SAFE . Blah blah blah. Fucking tard. more to come, business calc time.

13. Lol, I know what you mean. The thing that really pissed me off was right after I told my room mate to shut the fuck up after him moaning in his sleep he tells me i'm being annoying. He was a fucking douche bag for sure.

14. Okay. So,after thanksgiving break, I started staying overnight at my GF's school because she has a single. I kept getting texts from the kid asking why I was shitting and not flushing. My response would be, dude you sleep walk. I haven't been in our room for 3 days.

Things kept getting more and more awkward. Instead of saying 2 words a day, he was down to one. One night at my gf's school, the Ivy League pressure got to a kid, and he jumped off the roof of a dorm killing himself. I told Will, and he immediately looked online for proof. He didnt believe jack shit that I said.

So, We have a shared closet in my dorm. On my side, there was a sealed box from my mom that had a microfelt throw blanket that I started using. One day, he says" Thats my blanket , my mom said she put it in the closet." I assured him that this was indeed mine, and I helped him look for his. I could tell his temper was raging like a fucking pit bull, so the next day I went to Target, and bought him a blanket that I hid under my bed. A few days go by, and I pretend to search under my bed. "Will dude look what I found!" He seemed content.
    Things get awkward to the point where I asked to actually talk to him, no more 2 words. He said, come to the RA's room. When I got there, he was shaking with anger. His face was red, and his hands were pale white. "YOU FUCKING LIAR. ALL YOU DO IS LIE. BLASFGASDFA;JLSF" My response was this, " ...Orly?"
    Anyway, he was going on and on about my lies apparently, like me scuba diving? Wtf? I've been diving for 4 years. He claimed I stole his blanket, and bought a new one. Then threw the one I was using out to dispose of the evidence. He said everything I said was a lie in order to make friends. Nonsense, he has one kid that he can consider a friend at his school. I wasn't lying to anyone at school. The only lie i told was to keep this crazy fucker from biting my head off about a blanket. Anyway, the blanket... He fucking went through 8 days of garbage, sifting through it, and found the reciept.

Anywho, he was like "WHY WOULD YOU LIE?!?!" I said, "Because you're clearly fucking crazy!" "NO YOU'RE CRAZY, YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES!" "Well Will, you scream at Wii sports, watch sportscenter all day, your entire fucking side of the room is covered in Phillies memorobilia( literally covered), and you are scream in your fucking sleep. Am I crazy because I play MAX an hour of games a night?"
    He ended up saying, I WANT HIM OUT OF MY ROOM I WANT HIM OUT OUT OUT. So I was like, okay. Works for me. Anyway, he ended up going home that night. I never went through anything of his, so I felt it was about fucking time to see what this kid was all about. I opened up his desk, and saw there was a bottle of Oxycodone. Anyway, this kid told me Weed was horrible and should be illegal. The fucker is popping Oxy. So, I hope your roommate situation didnt get that bad. Im now with a decent dude that I actually get along with. Yay roommate changes.

15. I've never actually had a room mate, but a good number of my friends have and it's never been a positive experience for them. Hah

16. ahahha, ya I used to give the fucker food too. I went to the best chinese restaurant with my dad in houston (Yaos i think) and brought him back some bad ass fucking food leftovers and he turned it down in a second. For the record, the idiot before hand said he couldn't stand the cafeteria food near the dorms (by the way the cafertia food over here is very good) so I took his word for it and gave him some of my food while it was still warm. Then after he declined I started to think he was really spoiled to max, but now that his presence is gone it's as if the clouds flew away after a storm and there was complete sun shine. I get to take a shit in peace now.

But damn, post some more of your story. Interesting shit

17. What an asshole. I feel your pain bro. Do you have a new one?

18. you're lucky. It's not fair though, the campus has a hilton hotel reserved for professionals and graduating students. No room mates and 100% satisfaction. bullshit

19. Nah, nobody knows. According to the dickhead you have to partner with a room mate, as for me I doubt anyone's coming to leave in these dorms.

20. best.thread.ever. keep these stories comin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.