i hate my mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ca_dro, May 8, 2009.

1. out of nowhere my mom made weed brownies on thanksgiving, she doesnt even smoke neither does anyone else in the house but me, and she bitches at me for smoking but she just made weed brownies

2. You hate your mother for making weed brownies? I am willing to exchange mothers if you'd like, LOL :-D

3. Count me in. :yay:

4. why'd she make brownies then aha?

5. I'm confused thanksgiving was a wile ago and why would you be mad?

6. Makes absouletley NO sense.

I think this kid is stoned on some serious chronic.

1. It's not even close to Thanksgiving and he chooses May to bring it up.
    2. Nobody in the house smokes except him
    3. She doesn't even smoke
    4. Why would she have weed if he is the only one who smokes?
    5. She yells at him for smoking.

I think this kids trippin'!

7. respect yo elders son!! hates a strong word for someone who provides you with food and shelter

8. Get out of Seasoned Tokers please. You should have some more respect for your mother. She's an adult and presumably takes care of herself and her business. When you are living on your own you can do whatever you want.

9. How old are you ca_dro? Your mother obviously thinks enough of you to give you the freedom of choice to use mj in her home and provides a healthy method of intake (smoking ANYTHING is not good for the lungs) and you rag about her? You best get yourself cured of your cranial-rectal inversion syndrome and buy her one heck of a nice M day card!

10. shiiit i forgot all about thanksgiving!! seeing as it just passed..

11. Why don't you just make brownies from now on? Stop bitching and look on the bright side of things. She's obviously looking out for your health. Do I see new family tradition coming on? :smoke:

12. Grow a sack and start respecting your parents.

No, seriously, not much pisses me off since i started smoking weed, but disrespect for ones parents really does. They provide you food, shelter, clothing, everything you need, and you turn around and rag on them for making weed brownies?

What an awful thing to proclaim, especially on mothers day weekend

13. boy!! you better get your mom somethin real nice for mothers day!

14. this thread is confusing me! ur moms sounds sweet

15. The correct title for this thread would be 'I'm an ungrateful brat'.

16. Hey what the hell, don't say that about your mom. That's just not right. Respect your elders, man.

17. Why was this thread even created?

18. yea i don't believe it

19. that is up there with one of the worst excuses for hating anybody...especially your mom.

20. I am so confused. How is it possible for her to have JUST made brownies on THANKSGIVING. Its fucking May....