I hate my life...(not really)

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Apr 27, 2009.

1. #1 mushroomsatsuji, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    Buffalo wild wings is hands down my favorite place to eat. I got hooked on them when me and Johnnyweedseed went and I was hooked ever since. Once I moved from chicago, I havent had them in a long time. The closest one was about 30-45 min away and I went there once with a friend on the worst night ever. Cops were everywhere, and we were followed for the longest time. Recently, they opened a new one and were offering free wings for a year to the first 100 customers. Ive been waiting for this for a while and my friends were planning to camp out. This morning was their grand opening and because of how much god loves me, I could not find the place. Turns out, I turned around no more than a half a mile away from it and I could have easily gotten in that first 100.So no free wings, I cant smoke yet, and I have a paper due in about 4 hours I havent even started on...So dispite I have work in the morning, Im smoking a shit load tonight and eating some damn buffalo wings. Luckly my friends were able to get the free wings by camping out at the store even after smoking a dro blunt with a cop standing right outside

2. thats the best reason to hate ones life ever.. :rolleyes:

3. Isnt it? I think I may kill myself because of it...

4. you've got my support. :wave:

5. Sarcasm

Learn it

6. Buffalo's have wings?

Cool.

7. lol..

i thought i was being quite the sarcastic ass with my comments..
    guess not.. XD

8. Sounded like you were busting balls rather than being sarcastic

9. I could pick up on your sarcasm, but generally it doesnt transfer well over text.:rolleyes:

10. #11 D.M.B_22, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    I think ill get the thread back on track by saying "I've never had Buffalo Wild Wings"

although i have heard good things.

just have your friends that did camp out get you free wings next time you go.

and dont worrie about the paper cause if I can write a 7 page research paper in 45 minutes and still get a C on it im sure you can do this. Just BS the fuck outta it :) have a good one.

Edit:420th Post!! mabey soon when I give rep I actually give rep instead of purple bars

11. I love their lemon pepper boneless wings.

I swear if I'm high enough I'll drop more money on wings then the weed :smoking:

ONLY FRESH!! They're horrible microwaved later..

12. If you can, go. Seriously, they are orgasmic

Its just been an all over bad day and I needed to rant.